CNN once again fires a Somali war criminal, COLONEL TUKE. GOT fired from UBER AND LYFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
F*ck it just bring him to Kismaayo and give him a security position in Jubbaland government if you Iid.oors won’t let him live in th West peacefully we will feed him in JL come to our courts and press charges i dare you will see what happens :pacspit:

Madoobe can ask the kenyans but the Kenyans might dirbaax him until he dirgax:heh:

Every time tuke answers "Where are you originally From".........Somalia..
45426606.jpg
He needz to say no comment for sure loool

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The court cannot rule against/for him as the alleged crimes happened outside of its jurisdiction. Iid00rs wasting their time and money on fruitless pursuit of "Justice".

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This serves as a perfect example, no one is truly untouchable, if you commit crimes against humanity. The victims will remember and will one day hold you accountable. I hope that all Somalis come to an agreement that we don't harbor the guilty amongst us. That way our wounds can heal properly :)

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
So the victim named Warfaa claims to have been shot twice and "buried alive" but he's alive :jaynerd:Is he the Undertaker

I don't know whose worse, the Isaaq showing too much cowardice to f*ck him up themselves or the Dhulbahante who aren't protecting one of their own.

Like @Shaolin23 said, bring him to Jubbaland, maybe he can show the same energy against Alshabaab:manny:

your past will catch up with you no matter what, thats why nazi criminals hunted down after 80 yrs. if you get away with it then ur children will feel the heat. so dont do it.

your past will catch up with you no matter what, thats why nazi criminals hunted down after 80 yrs. if you get away with it then ur children will feel the heat. so dont do it.
He's been in the US for years it's clear the US government doesn't wanna charge him if he's a free man for all these years

Also read up on Nazi and Japanese who were granted amnesty by the US after WW2

He's been in the US for years it's clear the US government doesn't wanna charge him if he's a free man for all these years

Also read up on Nazi and Japanese who were granted amnesty by the US after WW2

my point is somalis r tribal and the vengeance goes on for a long time,he might be in the us but not only him but his off spring could be off limits to somalia unless ofc he be in hiding in few regions. there could be the possibility his sub clan could be made accountable. dont know about japanese but the germans given amnesty were scientists that had nothing to do with military operations, like Braun who help thm with space technology.
imagine the guilt of constantly watching ur back.

he can work in a dhullo restaurant. or dhullos can provide financial support to him for the rest of his life. no way this war criminal will ever be employed. and he cannot live anywhere in somalia. life is a then you become one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending