CNN is a Fucking Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
CNN has 6 reporters in six different Florida cities, standing in the same windy spot for the last 20 hours 'covering' Hurricane Irma. They're literally standing there talking about what officials told them and how windy it is. This is really funny and sad at the same time. They're not doing anyone a service because no one is left in those cities.
upload_2017-9-10_19-24-26.png

upload_2017-9-10_19-25-8.png

upload_2017-9-10_19-30-22.png

Like, who gives a shit CNN reporters and their producers stood in windy areas?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
That's the only kinda tv I like to watch. I wanna see reporters get swept up in the hurricane. I wanna see the look of regret and fear when the wind and rain push them around.

It's second only to watching middle age men fighting in entertainment value.

VixR

Veritas
I don't see the issue. I like my reporters blowing in apocalyptic hurricane breezes every so often and periodically, when the Pali-Israeli conflict flares up again, witnessing the landscape of bombs and shrapnel and dilapidated buildings. It really gives you a feel for the news story. You're attacking the heart of journalism :icon lol:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I don't see the issue. I like my reporters blowing in apocalyptic hurricane breezes every so often and periodically, when the Pali-Israeli conflict flares up again, witnessing the landscape of bombs and shrapnel and dilapidated buildings. It really gives you a feel for the news story. You're attacking the heart of journalism :icon lol:
`This is a special case. They are achieving absolutely nothing but driving up their ratings. I don't give a shit about their ratings, so yeah. Everyone knows there's a hurricane. They're not in the worst part of it. There are no people left who have anything to say. They are standing in the same spot, not showing much damage. It's for shock value and ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending