CNN Interviews Somali-Canadian ISIS bride in Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yaquub

This isn’t about gender, it’s about religious fanaticism. These women were brainwashed and indoctrinated to the point where they were proud to be a subservient stock. It started in the family home, continued with the malcamad and progressed to sheikh cyber indoctrination. Muslims are the least tolerant people towards one another. How many times have we seen here people (Muslims) insulting, screaming and swearing at other Muslims because they view some religious issues differently. These people (terrorists) took that intolerance to the next level. It isn’t a gender specific issue.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wish I was crazy enough to board a plane and go to war torn isis country and find me a hard core dumb isis leader and have his baby and then call CNN for breaking news. My life is so dull :(

I wish I was crazy enough to board a plane and go to war torn isis country and find me a hard core dumb isis leader and have his baby and then call CNN for breaking news. My life is so dull :(

@Basra

You can still do it from the comforts of your apartment in Cedar-Riverside. Just make a twerking YouTube Channel and you will be inundated with so many offers of romance (long and short term) from a plethora of different men, mainly from wackos including ISIS men who love these types of women.

Do such people deserve to live? I dont think so.

Take the kid and send her to the salafi strong hold region. Let her become a condom for the fighters.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do such people deserve to live? I dont think so.

Take the kid and send her to the salafi strong hold region. Let her become a condom for the fighters.

a condom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending