Clubbing Scene in London

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Going out tomorrow yall got any recommendations? My mates want to go to The Roxy but isn't that cadaan central also don't cap and say you haven't been to one.

astaghfirullah-wuxu-ku.jpg

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Going out tomorrow yall got any recommendations? My mates want to go to The Roxy but isn't that cadaan central also don't cap and say you haven't been to one.
This is dangerous, akhi. All the evil in society gather there. Fear Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta’ala. نعوذ بالله

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Haaye now that im done acting wadaad,
You will be offered a lot of drugs is what i have heard because i dont sin ofc :yacadiim:

The amount of time I've been asked if I sell drugs at least this time they'll be offering. I had to throw away my nike sweats cause it happened too often.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I didn't take you for a ciyaal suuq.:jcoleno::snoop: ina lilaha wa ina ilehey rajicun...

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Bro don’t go to these ratchet places full of madows and Somalis, you will end up fighting and get in to madness. Go to clubs in central where white gyal come, you will buss a nut in a cadaan ting end of the night 100% easy as stealing candy from a kid

Trending

Latest posts