Clubbing Scene in London

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
What type of music you into? Will you be doing drugs? Are you trying to hook up?

People really hookup after clubbing? I'm not trying to catch a case sxb, it's my friends birthday I doubt I will even go with them to the club, but just wanted to know any good ones. Tell me your favs I don't care for music , even onts onts music is okay

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
tenor.gif
:friendhug:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
People really hookup after clubbing? I'm not trying to catch a case sxb, it's my friends birthday I doubt I will even go with them to the club, but just wanted to know any good ones. Tell me your favs I don't care for music , even onts onts music is okay

Hooking up is like cherry on top of a good night.

Fabric, Xoyo are good places for "onts onts" music. Shelter, cargo is full of white/Indian girls looking for some black guys. Haven't been to Camden but I heard there's good scene there too

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Bro don’t go to these ratchet places full of madows and Somalis, you will end up fighting and get in to madness. Go to clubs in central where white gyal come, you will buss a nut in a cadaan ting end of the night 100% easy as stealing candy from a kid

Cadaan girls have no shame they will ask me to go with them back home after meeting me in the libary for like 10 mins . It's worse in clubs? Thats scary

This why you can't ask sspot niggas questioms for shit reer hadiths will come in preaching like they're wadaad and then log off sspot and jack off to goats :mjlol:

Next time you wanna bring my name up have the balls to @ me nigga :mjlol::russ:
Da only time I forget to @ you, you use it to your defence

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
This why you can't ask sspot niggas questioms for shit reer hadiths will come in preaching like they're wadaad and then log off sspot and jack off to goats :mjlol:

Next time you wanna bring my name up have the balls to @ me nigga :mjlol::russ:

Are you talking about me?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Hooking up is like cherry on top of a good night.

Fabric, Xoyo are good places for "onts onts" music. Shelter, cargo is full of white/Indian girls looking for some black guys. Haven't been to Camden but I heard there's good scene there too

Okay I see thanks! I've only ever gone out in the shoreditch area was supposed to go to tobbaco deck but I decided on not going. Isn't fabric racist though? Or am I thinking about another place

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Okay I see thanks! I've only ever gone out in the shoreditch area was supposed to go to tobbaco deck but I decided on not going. Isn't fabric racist though? Or am I thinking about another place

Never had problems there , even cracked jokes with a Somali bouncer at the door.

Going out tomorrow yall got any recommendations? My mates want to go to The Roxy but isn't that cadaan central also don't cap and say you haven't been to one.

The Roxy is alright kinda Cadaan central, hit tiger tiger instead it’s a bit pricey though. Shoreditch is good. Don’t go Piccadilly if you’re not in a mixed group.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
I have never been to club you know. Would you believe that. Akhi just be careful if you go and don't stay for too long. There is a lot of fitna.