Clinging men

It's more prevalent with inexperienced guys, I only text to say it was nice to meet, where to hang out or send the occasional meme on insta, anything more is overkill.

yes they suck

You xalimos are something else, behind screens and on the phone the confidence is ridiculous. In person I’d look them straight in their eyes and they’ll instantly dodge eye contact, be submissive, ask me to make decisions, etc. Like where was this naag nool energy from before? :icon lol:

You xalimos are something else, behind screens and on the phone the confidence is ridiculous. In person I’d look them straight in their eyes and they’ll instantly dodge eye contact, be submissive, ask me to make decisions, etc. Like where was this naag nool energy from before? :icon lol:
Their confidence stems online

Yo i hate these type of men the most they sending you messages 24/7 wanting to talk and hang out , like walal don’t you have any other things to do? Go talk to the wall cause i am no therapist. I have my own problems to deal with.

Bismillahi rahmani raheeem
Is it true the average Somali guy is willing to spend hours on the phone having an aimless conversation ?

Yeah it’s so true wallahi, they never get tired like ever lol. Also multiple(dozens)calls a day smh. Sometimes you look at your call log and all you see is long arse list farah’s incoming calls. I think they do this so you never get a chance to talk to another guy? 🤔

Word of advice to the faraxs here, no matter how much you like a girl if you call her once maybe even twice and she doesn’t pick up, don’t panic! Don’t send her 15 texts messages asking her to call or if she’s mad at you etc. That just literally kills all attraction she had for you. Just wait she will call you back.

Last edited:
Yeah it’s so true wallahi, they never get tired like ever lol. Also multiple(dozens)calls a day smh. Sometimes you look at your call log and all you see is long arse list farah’s incoming calls. I think they do this so you never get a chance to talk to another guy? 🤔

Word of advice to the faraxs here, no matter how much you like a girl if you call her once maybe even twice and she doesn’t pick up, don’t panic! Don’t send her 15 texts messages asking her to call or if she’s mad at you etc. That just literally kills all attraction she had for you. Just wait she will call you back.
and when she calls don't pick up.

no faarax should be double calling/texting a woman.

that's beta energy.

every guy should have multiple women lined up, and not be committed to one until he gets married. it makes the whole dating thing easy. u never get hang up on a chick if you know u got couple more waiting on the side.

that's beta energy.

every guy should have multiple women lined up, and not be committed to one until he gets married. it makes the whole dating thing easy. u never get hang up on a chick if you know u got couple more waiting on the side.
I thought I was on a virgin Somali forum what is this good advice I’m seeing :comeon:

Lmaooo nigga I’m still a naag noool in person nigga idk what u on about :comeon:

that's beta energy.

Most self-respecting women that know themselves will move on quickly once you ignore their calls. I’ve literally lost all interest in guys just because they were playing games even just once. The point isn’t to play games or have women lined up. It’s to know boundaries. Be secure in yourself and respectful of people’s time.

I thought I was on a virgin Somali forum what is this good advice I’m seeing :comeon:
I am a boomer according to these children.

a woman should always be invested in the relationship more than you. else u gonna catch feelings, become needy and clingy complaining about why she don't give you attention like a lil .

Most self-respecting women that know themselves will move on quickly once you ignore their calls. I’ve literally lost all interest in guys just because they were playing games even just once. The point isn’t to play games or have women lined up. It’s to know boundaries. Be secure in yourself and respectful of people’s time.

another thing fellas, don't pay attention to what she says, pay attention to what she does.

:dabcasar:

naw cut her off

Please tell me he immediately cut her off? Stuff like this is why I believe firmly in being upfront. Every relationship I've been in got to that stage through me just being upfront asking the girl out and/or making my intentions known from the get-go. None of that "I'll be her bro for a year to build rapport" nonsense or stuff like this can happen. That poor nigga.

:kanyehmm:
Any guy who does that deserves what happens to him. My fave is the one that you know is feeling you, but never says a word.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lmao my experience has always been the opposite. It’s faraxs that come across insecure, can’t maintain eye contact etc lol. I literally make all the decisions lol there’s nothing more a turn off than a man that looks at his feet or avoids direct eye contact.

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lmao my experience has always been the opposite. It’s faraxs that come across insecure, can’t maintain eye contact etc lol. I literally make all the decisions lol there’s nothing more a turn off than a man that looks at his feet or avoids direct eye contact.
:kendrickcry: What the hell is this embarrassment. When they’re sleeping inject them with some testosterone.

these threads hurt too much, too many roasts
who are these faraxs that are tainting our image? 🤦‍♂️ ill schedule them for testosterone treatment ill pay out of my own pocket

since COVID started I’ve been ghosting people even my own abo:dead:

i even got a job in October but I never picked up the supervisor’s phone call so I got laid off before winter break but it don’t matter got 700 dollars in the card:nahgirl::trumpsmirk:

i prefer text becuse I can just look at My notifications and see what they wrote then just dismiss it like i never saw it or else it will say read:jcoleno:

on snap I be just half swiping cause some xalimos at my school be saying send me the homework like naya do your own work :pacspit::pacspit:

I only send my work to my fellow faraxs cause they send work back:mjswag:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I know a guy this happened to. He was speaking to a girl for like half a year who would call him everyday and speak for long periods and have deep conversations. He finally had the courage to ask if it can be a formal relationship and she said she was never interested in him that way and she regarded it as a friendship only.

:mjlol:
The problem is he never was upfront with his intentions if you like a girl you shouldn't play games or wait be up front with your intentions right away 2ndly I don't think you should be talking for hours with a girl some guys even be staying on the phone late at night talking to a girl in my opinion never talk to a girl late at night or after midnight or you gonna be looking thirsty and got nothing better to do