Clinging men

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Yo i hate these type of men the most they sending you messages 24/7 wanting to talk and hang out , like walal don’t you have any other things to do? Go talk to the wall cause i am no therapist. I have my own problems to deal with.

Bismillahi rahmani raheeem

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Are they trying to holler at you or just want to use you as a free therapist?

Mozart

You need people like me
Is it true the average Somali guy is willing to spend hours on the phone having an aimless conversation ?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
its both they need company and a realtionship i read people well.

I've had some women do this over the years but the odd part is that they'll sometimes not even want a relationship. My thinking process is of course "You want me to listen to 30 min recordings and hear you out regarding your bad days and you're not even my girlfriend or wife? Nayaa, what you smoking?!"

:dead:

Yo i hate these type of men the most they sending you messages 24/7 wanting to talk and hang out , like walal don’t you have any other things to do? Go talk to the wall cause i am no therapist. I have my own problems to deal with.

I think he is in love but he will get tired of the feeling eventually.

I've had some women do this over the years but the odd part is that they'll sometimes not even want a relationship. My thinking process is of course "You want me to listen to 30 min recordings and hear you out regarding your bad days and you're not even my girlfriend or wife? Nayaa, what you smoking?!"

I know a guy this happened to. He was speaking to a girl for like half a year who would call him everyday and speak for long periods and have deep conversations. He finally had the courage to ask if it can be a formal relationship and she said she was never interested in him that way and she regarded it as a friendship only.

:mjlol:

Mozart

You need people like me
Yes. The question I have for you is, why?
No idea but if I had to guess I’d probably say a lack of a proper male example. I’m not blaming their mothers but if you grow up around women gossiping and just chatting on the phone for hours , I guess they’d think it’s the norm.

My grandad told me at a young age that idle conversations with women or gossiping is Ceeb.

What if they are just trying to get to know you? :hmm:

Those are just the extremely malap deprived gaajo geeljire oo weliba naag qawaan mu arkiin.

Most others can handle a conversation with a woman. :nvjpqts:

thats the worst

where does this happen? I usually get the love bomber, constant texter, and they suddenly stop or ghost. Some days I miss texting a guy, but remembering all the bs makes me quit it lool

No idea but if I had to guess I’d probably say a lack of a proper male example. I’m not blaming their mothers but if you grow up around women gossiping and just chatting on the phone for hours , I guess they’d think it’s the norm.

My grandad told me at a young age that idle conversations with women or gossiping is Ceeb.
It really is ceeb. It knocks a man down several notches when he gossips. I’m not a fan of either gender partaking in such idle matters.

However, a phone conversation is important. I’m not a pen pal, so I don’t engage in back and forth texting.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I know a guy this happened to. He was speaking to a girl for like half a year who would call him everyday and speak for long periods and have deep conversations. He finally had the courage to ask if it can be a formal relationship and she said she was never interested in him that way and she regarded it as a friendship only.

Please tell me he immediately cut her off? Stuff like this is why I believe firmly in being upfront. Every relationship I've been in got to that stage through me just being upfront asking the girl out and/or making my intentions known from the get-go. None of that "I'll be her bro for a year to build rapport" nonsense or stuff like this can happen. That poor nigga.

:kanyehmm:

Please tell me he immediately cut her off? Stuff like this is why I believe firmly in being upfront. Every relationship I've been in got to that stage through me just being upfront asking the girl out and/or making my intentions known from the get-go. None of that "I'll be her bro for a year to build rapport" nonsense or stuff like this can happen. That poor nigga.

:kanyehmm:
Any guy who does that deserves what happens to him. My fave is the one that you know is feeling you, but never says a word.

your only in the friend zone if you put urself in there.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I only call a girl when it’s time for her to come out the crib.

giphy.gif