BREAKING NEWS Clashes in Mogadishu between pro-opposition SNA and Farmaajo's Duufaan Forces

reer

VIP
I dont think so adeer Taliyaha saldhiga Shibis just joined the mooryaan. Shalay mushaarka la siiyey Caqligan hawiya bal eega fighting for the corrupt tuugs who stole your mushaar

:snoop:

tldr; any non hawiye president must be maxbuus in xamar or things go awol.

My auntie is coming to her son's house in Hargeisa just for safety.

Mogadishu needs to wipe out militias and never be weak.

For the last time. There are no such thing as militias man.

These are soldiers that defected. Saddaq John was the first to defect.

You can't just blindly follow a dictator

reer

VIP
Dude is nuts, he thinks Hawiye is some super power :pachah1:
the opposition travelled to most clans and were asking for support against farmajo. why didnt they go to janan in doolow or luuq? qabiil. even mucaarad oo marehan ah they dont want him.
but they want to paint themselves as saviors. hypocrites.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
the opposition travelled to most clans and were asking for support against farmajo. why didnt they go to janan in doolow or luuq? qabiil. even mucaarad oo marehan ah they dont want him.
The sole reason they hate him because hes Marehan. The dude was born in Xamar, raised in Xamar, married in Xamar. But because of his tribe waa "marti".

He outclassed the opposition politically so their only option is "91 loo noqaa". Savage will always be savage.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I dont think so adeer Taliyaha saldhiga Shibis just joined the mooryaan. Shalay mushaarka la siiyey Caqligan hawiya bal eega fighting for the corrupt tuugs who stole your mushaar

:snoop:

They still get paid by the government waa haraagi from Hassan Sh era, Farmaajo was told to stop paying them but he said all soldiers whether old or new will get their mushaar.

imagine these dumb moriyaan are fighting for a guy who didn't pay them against a guy who is paying them.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
MX garaad maleh waa doqomo, the mucarad is build upon isir neceb for MX nothing to do with Farmaajo, time to grow up kacaanist, adigana waxaa ka hadlaysa lets free ogadenia. :damedamn:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The sole reason they hate him because hes Marehan. The dude was born in Xamar, raised in Xamar, married in Xamar. But because of his tribe waa "marti".

He outclassed the opposition politically so their only option is "91 loo noqaa". Savage will always be savage.
he not only defeated them but softened their landing waa ciyaal xamar rasmi ninkaan we need a Barre Hiiraale style with farmaajo brain.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They still get paid by the government waa haraagi from Hassan Sh era, Farmaajo was told to stop paying them but he said all soldiers whether old or new will get their mushaar.

imagine these dumb moriyaan are fighting for a guy who didn't pay them against a guy who is paying them.
Rooble calling for peace meeting will the mooryaan listen? Lack of kale dambayn is their forte!?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I dont understand hawiye if you gonna behave like this with a non hawiye president. Why do you let them in the first place?:mindblown: Just unite galmudug-hirshabeele-xamar and gouvern it yourself. Otherwise dont start chaos when you disagree with somebody from different clan

Trending

Latest posts