Clashes in Borama, Awdal

These fightings between samaroon and issa resulted in deaths but they weren't as intense as other Somali wars.
Here's 1 of the clashes

This was during the height of the Somali Civil War. Every Somali clan was fighting at that time. The whole country collapsed.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Samaroon/Gadabuursi have historically not fought each other to the point of blood shed at least to my knowledge. :farmajoyaab: This is merely an internal dispute over land which certain people are blowing out of proportion.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In the land of 68 Peaceful and civilized means langaab:silanyosmile:
:francis: The laangab is the one thinking about Samaroon. To them you are irrelevant and probably live nowhere near your kin and kilt yet here they are taking up enough mental real estate for you to mention them. Keep the scarlet letter of that false IQ score for yourself and wear it proudly.

Last edited:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Samaroon/Gadabuursi have historically not fought each other to the point of blood shed at least to my knowledge. :farmajoyaab:

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

:francis: The laangab is the one thinking about Samaroon. To them you are irrelevant and probably live nowhere near your kin and kilt yet here they are taking up enough mental real estate for you to mention them. Keep the scarlet letter of that false IQ score for yourself and wear it proudly.
I took his comment as something positive. He was being kind to samaroons by saying they are civilized and peaceful in a land of 68 IQ and typical 68 IQers view that as being laangaab. But that is a false narrative that should be debunked as well. This idea of samaroons being smarter than the rest is the trojan horse used by our enemies to keep us in our destute situation we find ourselves today. The minute samaroons hear someone saying they are smart, they let their guards down, and this is how Gadabursi have been used and abused in SOMALILAND.

If Gadabursi were that smart and that united and that powerful, they would not play second fiddle to HABAR AWAL in somaliland politics. Today the Gadabursi are second citizens in their own lands and even their own state is ran by a HABAR JECEL governor who has nothing to do with AWDAL and yet is calling the shots there.

Somalis need to give credit where credit goes, the HABAR AWAL have outsmarted everybody else, they even checkmated their numerous cousins HABAR YONIS. This is real intelligence being displayed and a mentality of survivor of the fittest.

If samaroon are that smart, then they should use their so called UNIQUE INTELLIGENCE TO THEIR ADVANTAGE. If not then all that talk is for nothing. We need to sit our behind down and take orders til the end of times.

My solution for my people is to have a political union with HABAR YONIS and then checkmate everyone else. Thus far the JEEGAAN SOLUTION (coalition of HABAR AWAL AND HABAR JECEL) has been proved to be a success. For 20 years they intend to rule Somaliland (Silaanyo + Muse local). As a Gadabursi i respect their hustle because coming up with that strategy and then succesfully implementing it was indeed very hard and took lots of times that required patience.

We need to learn from them and come up with a solution of own. No need for stupid wars and fightings, just use your mind to your gains like the Issas have done in Djibouti and Habar Awal have done in Somaliland.

My bet is on Beyle reviving Somalila's finance and bringing an order to his kins in the south and then coming back in the north with a BANG. He has already been essential in the major road that will be paved from Djibouti to Borama then to Jigjiga, that will bring a much needed boost to AWDAL ECONOMY.

Connecting AWDAL to DJIBOUTI is a GRAND MASTER checkmate of its own as we will benefit big time and will facilate interaction of the people who have historic ties.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

I took his comment as something positive. He was being kind to samaroons by saying they are civilized and peaceful in a land of 68 IQ and typical 68 IQers view that as being laangaab. But that is a false narrative that should be debunked as well. This idea of samaroons being smarter than the rest is the trojan horse used by our enemies to keep us in our destute situation we find ourselves today. The minute samaroons hear someone saying they are smart, they let their guards down, and this is how Gadabursi have been used and abused in SOMALILAND.

If Gadabursi were that smart and that united and that powerful, they would not play second fiddle to HABAR AWAL in somaliland politics. Today the Gadabursi are second citizens in their own lands and even their own state is ran by a HABAR JECEL governor who has nothing to do with AWDAL and yet is calling the shots there.

Somalis need to give credit where credit goes, the HABAR AWAL have outsmarted everybody else, they even checkmated their numerous cousins HABAR YONIS. This is real intelligence being displayed and a mentality of survivor of the fittest.

If samaroon are that smart, then they should use their so called UNIQUE INTELLIGENCE TO THEIR ADVANTAGE. If not then all that talk is for nothing. We need to sit our behind down and take orders til the end of times.

My solution for my people is to have a political union with HABAR YONIS and then checkmate everyone else. Thus far the JEEGAAN SOLUTION (coalition of HABAR AWAL AND HABAR JECEL) has been proved to be a success. For 20 years they intend to rule Somaliland (Silaanyo + Muse local). As a Gadabursi i respect their hustle because coming up with that strategy and then succesfully implementing it was indeed very hard and took lots of times that required patience.

We need to learn from them and come up with a solution of own. No need for stupid wars and fightings, just use your mind to your gains like the Issas have done in Djibouti and Habar Awal have done in Somaliland.

My bet is on Beyle reviving Somalila's finance and bringing an order to his kins in the south and then coming back in the north with a BANG. He has already been essential in the major road that will be paved from Djibouti to Borama then to Jigjiga, that will bring a much needed boost to AWDAL ECONOMY.

Connecting AWDAL to DJIBOUTI is a GRAND MASTER checkmate of its own as we will benefit big time and will facilate interaction of the people who have historic ties.
mA a level headed xafajo :obama:

Nothing against samaron. Somalis have ka'aan generalizations and still use them. Pro ka'aan tribes were given good generalizations while anti kacan clans were given bad ones.

Pro ka'aan:
Marexaan are waddani
Warsangeli civilized
Dhulbahaante & Ogaden are dervishes
Gadabuursi are intelligent and civilized

Anti Ka'aan:
Majerteen are conniving
Isaaks galo raac
Habar gedir: Criminal serfs/Mooryan

Let's not repeat 1969-1991 lies in 2020:manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nothing against samaron. Somalis have ka'aan generalizations and still use them. Pro ka'aan tribes were given good generalizations while anti kacan clans were given bad ones.

Pro ka'aan:
Marexaan are waddani
Warsangeli civilized
Dhulbahaante & Ogaden are dervishes
Gadabuursi are intelligent and civilized

Anti Ka'aan:
Majerteen are conniving
Isaaks galo raac
Habar gedir: Criminal serfs/Mooryan

Let's not repeat 1969-1991 lies in 2020:manny:

:mjlol: Bro, just let it go. When people visit Borama (non-locals) they feel more welcome than in some other cities hence why they have good things to say about the place and it's inhabitants. Just pay an honest compliment without obfuscating it through injecting others into the equation.

:mjlol: Bro, just let it go. When people visit Borama (non-locals) they feel more welcome than in some other cities hence why they have good things to say about the place and it's inhabitants. Just pay an honest compliment without obfuscating it through injecting others into the equation.
Yeah I'm sure this guy feels more welcome in Borama than elsewhere :reallymaury:

We can go farther and brought things ur civilized clan did under Barre:reallymaury:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah I'm sure this guy feels more welcome in Borama than elsewhere :reallymaury:

Marauders come from every clan. Did I say all Gadabuursi were saints free from having individuals who engage in wrong doing? Nope. This is also anecdotal. Feel free to post more examples. It still doesn't invalidate that many non-locals enjoy their stay in Borama. Collectively, antagonize us all to your hearts content if it helps you sleep at night.

Last edited:
Marauders come from every clan. Did I say all Gadabuursi were saints free from having individuals who engage in wrong doing? Nope. This is also anecdotal. Feel free to post more examples. It still doesn't invalidate that many non-locals enjoy their stay in Borama.

Clan generalizations like this civilized 1 made up for Siad Barres loyal clans are anecdotal:yousmart:

Bohol

VIP
@angelplan in order to have a political union with other groups your people have to be united first. In 2017 elections 38454 Gadabursi voted for Muusa Bixi/ Kulmiye almost half. :lol: I was like wtf, is Kulmiye building the Lughaya port/ Borama airport or something.

1586901631494.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Clan generalizations like this civilized 1 made up for Siad Barres loyal clans are anecdotal:yousmart:

:whoo: If civilized in Somalia means not torching the nation to the ground then that's aiming low. The point I stressed in this thread is Samaroon have not blood let from within. There was enough brotherliness to avoid raiding and killing other Samaroon clans. That is the low bar we are using for Somali civility. I'll take that and a mildly unspiteful Samaroon hubby with a mellowing western upbringing, Alex Trebek.

:whoo: If civilized in Somalia means not torching the nation to the ground then that's aiming low. The point I stressed in this thread is Samaroon have not blood let from within. There was enough brotherliness to avoid raiding and killing other Samaroon clans. That is the low bar we are using for Somali civility. I'll take that and a mildly unspiteful Samaroon hubby, Alex Trebek.

Anecdotal for 500Axmed-Ismaaciil-Samatar-oo-Dhulka-ku-Jiiday-123.png

Trending

Latest posts