Clashes in Borama, Awdal

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP

:wtf: Even the usually peaceful reer Awdal want to get it out of thier system before ramadan. Is there a more dangerous month for somalis than Shaban?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
A freind sent me a picture from back in Somalia. This nigga had tecknical packed at his backyard like its some summer car. Kulaha i pull it out when shit hits the fan :pachah1:

You know you seen some shit, when thats normal :wow:

I wanted to make a joke about this last week but stopped myself because i reminded myself samaroons are civilized and would never, i guess i was wrong.

it was the only place left.

I wanted to make a joke about this last week but stopped myself because i reminded myself samaroons are civilized and would never, i guess i was wrong.

it was the only place left.
Cajiib. All of somalia is descending into clan warfare again. Esp peaceful tribes.

Cajiib. All of somalia is descending into clan warfare again. Esp peaceful tribes.
awdal is the last place that a clan war would break out, you can usually bet on that.
if there's trouble there, then you know other places are burning.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

:wtf: Even the usually peaceful reer Awdal want to get it out of thier system before ramadan. Is there a more dangerous month for somalis than Shaban?
Ramadan is when Al Shabab go on a frenzy :mjkkk:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
awdal is the last place that a clan war would break out, you can usually bet on that.
if there's trouble there, then you know other places are burning.
local issa and samaroon have been fighting on and off over lands/water for a long time. it's nothing new.

Trending