DEVELOPING NEWS Clashes between Governor Jeyte and Militia loyal to Xuud ongoing in Beledweyne

He is chief of Hirshabelle police. why mention waare appointing him like anyone but abgaal would of had that position anyway? and i didnt say dabageed didnt have his staff obviously obedient ones come around taliyaasha but they are surrounded by their own.

What does shabab, mahadaay and fiidow have to do with im talking about rn like hiiraan is clear of shabab. not long ago they blew up a brand new unused airport? buulo burte which is surrounded now tell me which region this has happened in besides hiraan? lol

sheekada shabaab aa u warejisay miskiin.

sow shabab ma ahan waxa hoobiye ku garaacayo beledweyne? hada isoo tus hoobiye ee jowhar ku rideen dad wax yeelay sanadkaan mise kii ka horeeyay

your confused no doubt as 1 side you say 1 city elections will happen to the b00n like it doesnt hurt you the most if thats the case and you tell me dabageed has 25seats to manage. where? or did dhicisows speech give you hope of beledweyne elections? your the 1 talking for the sake of the talking really. the clashes were between xl yesterday or hasan dhicisow got at nuur dheere. you pick which it is. I dont mind either lol.

im just saying mudulood aa magaalkaaga ku xarakeeynoyo, nuur dheere on the run and its eating you all up. cba to put up countless xl fb lives crying about whats going as you know already and i dont think anybody else here would care to watch them lol

happy new year :pachah1:
One city elections can only happen if Rooble listens to the FMS instead of his kin. HG want 2 city elections to prove Galkacyo is theirs and Farmajo wants 2 city elections for elections to happen in Gedo. So far so good.

Dhicisow works on Amarka Dabageed lol and is not a big deal he was always based in Beledweyne and xilka waa laga qaadi karaa any day of the week wax weyn ma ahaan

Nuur Dheere is not on the run he’s back to where he was and has the support of his tol. What happened between Nuur Dheere and Jeyte is a inner subclan problem and nothing to do with Guudlaawe Dhicisow or anyone else like you dream of.

happy new year. Qalaas.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
The paper State Hirshabelle warlord politics are very confusing
Confused Thinking GIF by JK

Jungle

VIP
One city elections can only happen if Rooble listens to the FMS instead of his kin. HG want 2 city elections to prove Galkacyo is theirs and Farmajo wants 2 city elections for elections to happen in Gedo. So far so good.

Dhicisow works on Amarka Dabageed lol and is not a big deal he was always based in Beledweyne and xilka waa laga qaadi karaa any day of the week wax weyn ma ahaan

Nuur Dheere is not on the run he’s back to where he was and has the support of his tol. What happened between Nuur Dheere and Jeyte is a inner subclan problem and nothing to do with Guudlaawe Dhicisow or anyone else like you dream of.

happy new year. Qalaas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

happy new year. Qalaas.
The 2 doorashi deegaan already started with laftagareen announcing it's MPs

Jungle

VIP
im just saying mudulood aa magaalkaaga ku xarakeeynoyo, nuur dheere on the run and its eating you all up. cba to put up countless xl fb lives crying about whats going as you know already and i dont think anybody else here would care to watch them lol

General Tareedisho and his detail arrive in Beledweyne.

governor jeyte makes it clear they will capture nuur dheere and asks police and soldiers to remove all militia from Beledweyne asap

Last edited:

General Tareedisho and his detail arrive in Beledweyne.

governor jeyte makes it clear they will capture nuur dheere and asks police and soldiers to remove all militia from Beledweyne asap
Jeyte and Nuur Dheere have inner subclan issues, they will sort it out.

Jungle

VIP
Sna and police go on the offensive 16km north of beledweyne to capture nuur dheere. they're trying to chase him down. Jeyte is out of the picture as he clearly says please protect me in the interview above.

Sna and police go on the offensive 16km north of beledweyne to capture nuur dheere. they're trying to chase him down. Jeyte is out of the picture as he clearly says please protect me in the interview above.
There’s no fighting at the moment. there was in morning and failed. People came out to protest and Jeyte is under immense pressure. It’s Dabageed who is out of the picture and is meeting with elders right now. Jeyte going to take full responsibility.

Jungle

VIP
There’s no fighting at the moment. there was in morning and failed. People came out to protest and Jeyte is under immense pressure. It’s Dabageed who is out of the picture and is meeting with elders right now. Jeyte going to take full responsibility.
Jeyte is under pressure from reer beledweyne but in HS eyes hes doing a great job sxb. In the above interview he clearly says we're going to go after the mooryaan. a day later they do. Whats the problem?

The people protesting views are clear unlike you. they dont want hirshabelle. you on the other hand like many xl support HS actions when it suits you and turn opposition when it doesnt.

Jungle

VIP

curfew set in place by Jeyte for tonight. xaqijinta amniga he says. guriceel 2.0 incoming.

:drakelaugh:

Last edited:
Beledweyne put on curfew

Funny thing is Jeyte was inside the city with the Military and went to Nuur Dheere who was based outside the city and now its Jeyte who is outside the city and is getting eaten by mosquitos kkk and Nuur Dheere is chilling inside his city. :mjlol:

Latest posts