DEVELOPING NEWS Clashes between Governor Jeyte and Militia loyal to Xuud ongoing in Beledweyne

Jungle

VIP
funny how no one in xamar has mentioned whats going on yet and i see you finally supporting hiraan state with your chest.

most somalis will stay neutral or swing our way. you had 2 presidents at the end of the day. abgaal ama mudulood qabil loo caga jugleeyo ma ahan.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Xuud captures Beledweyne

Jungle

VIP
Fake he never Said that
i know. i watched the video he was respectful even mentioning ugaas before imaam but xl have run with it irl and on fb. sxb fatboy abdullahi, generaal ku sheeg, qaxbo sagaal geed etc seem you want dagaal more than us. yojr views never reflect real xl you had hirshabelle as your pfp till today :reallymaury:

Jungle

VIP
So XL are saying f*ck it take the elections to Jowhar under Cali Guudlaawe so General Tareedisho doesnt burn down our city lol Talk all you want xawaadloow taliska wa mudulood and we give xl good positions in govt. what farmaajo do for them besides take away the hs presidency?

Jeyte need to turn up in Jowhar as HS Parliament said. The tax he takes needs to come to the capital of state.

AN NON SOMALI QUESTION - is this militia different from the Hiran Salvation Army that also attempted to take over Beledweyne in August? https://www.keydmedia.net/news/tension-mounts-as-renegade-army-officer-takes-somali-town
same people.

Last edited:
So XL are saying f*ck it take the elections to Jowhar under Cali Guudlaawe so General Tareedisho doesnt burn down our city lol Talk all you want xawaadloow taliska wa mudulood and we give xl good positions in govt. what farmaajo do for them besides take away the hs presidency?

Jeyte need to turn up in Jowhar as HS Parliament said. The tax he takes needs to come to the capital of state.

same people.
No one said that :mjlol:

Kkkk what the fk

Your too obsessed at this point, no one taking elections to Jowhar because Rooble refused one city elections.

Latest posts