Ciyaal Weero gang murder a young dugsi macalin

cow

VIP
i don't believe in this ciyaal weero excuse. before culusow started his fake war on "al shabaab" all the killing where blamed on them even though majority of them was due to businesses and land disputes.

now he can't blame al shabaab because it will look bad on him so he uses the ciyaal weero card.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Typical dhulo asslicking the cheese. Where is farmaajo today for you when SL are fighting you on your own land? Stay out of my afaaro when you have much bigger problems to worry about
why bring qabil into this kid, is this the only way u can replay to me, am disappointed sxb and am not cheerleading for anyone here, am just stating common sense here

i don't believe in this ciyaal weero excuse. before culusow started his fake war on "al shabaab" all the killing where blamed on them even though majority of them was due to businesses and land disputes.

now he can't blame al shabaab because it will look bad on him so he uses the ciyaal weero card.

Ciyaal Weero came out before Culusow even became president so your whole point makes no sense.

why bring qabil into this kid, is this the only way u can replay to me, am disappointed sxb and am not cheerleading for anyone here as farmaajo never did anything for me, am just stating common sense here
Who was you referring to when you said ‘always blaming farmaajo’. I know you werent specifically talking about me as I never mention the man unprovoked so your clearly talking qabil here

cow

VIP
Typical dhulo asslicking the cheese. Where is farmaajo today for you when SL are fighting you on your own land? Stay out of my afaaro when you have much bigger problems to worry about

you are being rightfully called out for your wild imagination. btw farmaajo trained a lot of dhulbahante as soldiers sent them to turkey and Eritrea. Those soldiers have better training then any SNM soldier that is a great legacy he left behind and are today defending their kin in laasacanood.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Who was you referring to when you said ‘always blaming farmaajo’. I know you werent specifically talking about me as I never mention the man unprovoked so your clearly talking qabil here
believe what u want sxb, this is none of my business anyways

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
you are being rightfully called out for your wild imagination. btw farmaajo trained a lot of dhulbahante as soldiers sent them to turkey and Eritrea. Those soldiers have better training then any SNM soldier that is a great legacy he left behind and are today defending their kin in laasacanood.
i was wrong then sxb, let me change my comment kkk

Did Farmaajo also train the mx boys who you said are getting ready to capture buaale as well :lolbron:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Did Farmaajo also train the mx boys who you said are getting ready to capture buaale as well :lolbron:
If you know he sis they're going to capture buaale then yk they're being trained under fartaag, why bring Farmaajo in an operation against AS?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I posted about ciyaal weero back in 2021 when Farhan Qaroole AUN was trying to do some ‘operations’ in Kaaraan. It’s been going on for a long time before HSM.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Alot of people say this, it was during this time where they popped out of no where, someone was funding and supporting them.
Idk if we can attribute Ciyaal Weero to any politician, when you think about it they predate the FGS even. These are the same people who were moving khamro and hashiish thru the city and robbing people of their phones. I think as they got older they graduated into more organized crime and street killings.

so exactly what i said. using the ciyaal weero card because the al shabaab card will reflect badly on culusow. when in fact majority of the killing have nothing to do with either of them.
I know that finish administration had a lot to do with ciyaal weero and the man never done anything without the approval of farmaajo so take it how it is

Last edited:
Ciyaal weero are Shabaab Bastards left behind in 2006 :mjlol:

CC6146F7-E4FF-4FA2-BE8C-5910697802C3.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts