Status
Not open for further replies.
U arm the Oromos, I'll arm the amxaaras:trumpsmirk:

Kenya-Ethiopia.gif

You will finally be with your relatives :icon lol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I wouldn't be surprised of tplf abandoned ship and make there own country once all hell breaks loose. Theres a reason why they been developing Mek'ele lowkey

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We got our own problems to fix first sxb:icon lol::icon lol:

Don't forget your darood brothers in galbeed still obeying there tigray masters :icon lol::icon lol:

Our problems are exacerbated by Ethiopia.

My 'brothers" will hopefully be massacred alongside their masters.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Walahi anyone who sells out to the enemy deserve to be put down alongside his master, regardless of his qabiil

That goes without saying.

Appeals to qabiil solidarity will fall on deaf ears on that day bi idnillahi kariim.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Ethiopia has 10x the population of Somali so it will produce 10x more refugees.

Only place they'll go is Djibouti Kenya or Somalia. This is not a good thing

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I cannot imagine ethiopia ever collapsing. They have a very unique federal structure where there isn't a single point of collapse, plus the people feel free and rule themselves autonomously. I worry for eritrea, what are they going to do when they make peace with ethiopia? what's going to keep their central authority united? I see tribal or sectarian violence occurring there depending on what foreign country gets involved. If arabs get involved they will definitely use the muslim card to cause division with christians, if ethiopians get inside they will use the tribal card to cause them to collapse. Eritrea isn't built to last, just like south sudan wasn't. South sudan was built on 'north sudan hatred' and when north sudan left the picture, guess what? nothing left to unite their tribal society!!! Don't think somaliland isn't immune to that either same narrative(somalia hate) and if somalia is out of picture, umm u guessed it!!!!
:siilaanyolaugh:

Puntland I guess was smart to keep the union alive, I could see this happening even in Puntland if there wasn't some sort of external 'southern' enemy to keep us united!!! If they the south weren't there, umm you guessed it!!! :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts