Civil unrest in Djibouti between Afars vs Isse (somalis majority)

Arkan

Allahayow ada boqoree beesha nabadee
Not really a civil war yet. It’s just Issa police/citizens attacking innocent Afar. Revenge for what happened in Sitti.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Apparently it was a Somalian (refugee) who started.

After destroying their country, they are doing the same with our nation!

IOG should make it rain on those somalians instead of fighting innocent afars who were attackers for no reason.

Arkan

Even Director General of the National police/Colonel Abdillahi Abdi Farah was videotaped shooting at the Afar civilians in Djibouti city and backing up Issa rioters target Afar homes. Arhiba and Warable are volatile at the moment. It’s Afar kill season.

Arkan

IOG should make it rain on those somalians instead of fighting innocent afars who were attackers for no reason.
It’s Djibouti police/citizens bro. IOG definitely gave the green light as he’s been pressured by his people.

Last edited:

Don't try to blame this on us. It's well known that cisse fight with everyone they live near, even other somalis:comeon:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Don't try to blame this on us. It's well known that cisse fight with everyone they live near, even other somalis:comeon:

In this case, it was done by your fellow countrymen.

Bring your tribalism elsewhere, not in my country.
Thanks.

Isn't she half Somali Half Afar?

Edit: I asked a family member, yes she is half.
But She loves her country and she's a proud Djiboutian tho, no doubt about it.

Last edited:

Your people are cawaan wallahi, go see the shit they be spouting on Facebook. Mooryaan mooryaan dhalay. Kulaha Somalian kkkkk

@Hamdaf12 do you know any Cafar? For anyone that can speak but no write I will transliterate from Cafar Af
Ni madhay doolatat yanit afkune waynay, kulli numut albabat cakaray ken ciduh bixaltani kenit hen. Nini baadho xatnay, nini abbobti xatnay, ambarewe madhay xaqi kah yemete mayan.

Its only a subclan they’re fighting its not like they are fighting against somalis as a whole😂
But fighting between somalis and cushitic ones is not something i support 🙏🏾

Based Abdillahi Abdi curb stomping Afars insurgents/FRUD 2.0 :rejoice::rejoice:

Afar apologist politicans cry over a few shacks getting burnt down whilst their brothers and sisters are getting slaughtered, fucking embarrassing.

Trending

Latest posts