Votes: 4 9.8%
  • No we are all respectable lads.

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • CaliTedesse

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • AlexanderTheGreat

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
Horrible member selection @Odkac WRLD should of made it @Samaalic Era , @Alexander The Great , and perhaps @CaliTedesse then you would have gotten an interesting poll plus you shouldn't have included the last option
obamatell.png

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I should also make a thread since you've failed miserably to highlight who's the most idiotic users on SSPOT , there are several members who are eligible and fit these descriptions perfectly , perhaps you should re-edit that title of yours since you ambiguously attained the VIP status , you have unlimited and unprecedented privileges to have multiple choices, therefore I suggest that you change the title because it doesn't accurately match your topic , in order to achieve your ambitious plans of obtaining knowledge who's the most and least toxic individuals , you must first start seeking answers who's the least brightest which definitely improves your missile defence capabilities and aim targets with precision
for the time now I don't think necessarily think that everyone will appreciate this creative thread you made , thus you don't
need constructive criticism , I hope you sincerely understand and acknowledge these criteria requirements and don't take it personally . This is just a genuine advice from the wise Rastoole

Waa Bilaahi Tawfiiq

anyone agree

Trending