• CaliTedesse

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • AlexanderTheGreat

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Me and the lads @Samaalic Era @Guure @LRW20 were having a heated argument earlier as to which one of us was the most toxic.

What with all the toxic Future memes circulating the inter webs this is gonna be a lot of fun.

I really think this is a battle I can win so show some support. Xalimo input especially valued here.

Let me be the most toxic farax of them all. We all have thick skin here so constructive criticism that we have no intention of adhering to is valued.:wow1:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Me and the lads @Samaalic Era @Guure @LRW20 were having a heated argument earlier as to which one of us was the most toxic.

What with all the toxic Future memes circulating the inter webs this is gonna be a lot of fun.

I really think this is a battle I can win so show some support. Xalimo input especially valued here.

Let me be the most toxic farax of them all. We all have thick skin here so constructive criticism that we have no intention of adhering to is valued.:wow1:
Broski, Ive seen your threads and comments about women, you need to reflect

You are the embodiment of toxix :meleshame:

Waiting to see who votes for me,

tumblr_inline_p9ys9iUO4I1r9s1q8_540.gif

I think none of you are toxic. @Samaalic Era has conviction and consistency. you may lack both, but you are a nice boy. With good friends who can guide you one day you can even contribute to your community