Chunkz addresses the Maya Jama Situation

Just move on my brazer. If you self improve, you'll see your options of women improve and increase. Then pick the best one and marry her. Then have shiny forehead having kids and get them in Qur'an classes young.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
DUDE IS A CUCKOLD
:shaq:
I hate to say that word , but the brother should know it's not the end of the world , he need to get over it , there are thousands of half/full Somali women that have immeasurable beauty that can make any nigga fall off the cliff, very smart and their Deen is on point.

So this brother should not be stressing like this and put himself in this situation.

We have a saying here "Dalala ufangalozi phila ubomi ngokuzeleyo kwaye akukho zinkxalabo kunners ang'a stress n life ni move on".

No , pain , no sorrow , live life to the fullest , to the best , no regrets , no worries friend , fake people won't hurt , stress free life and move on.

Yes he did not do anything with her. But he is burning for her tho. I can tell he likes her, even masturbates thinking of her, which is pathetic if u ask me loooool

Masturbation? , please dont say such distasteful things ayeeyo. I will make shaah for you okay

I hate to say that word , but the brother should know it's not the end of the world , he need to get over it , there are thousands of half/full Somali women that have immeasurable beauty that can make any nigga fall off the cliff, very smart and their Deen is on point.

So this brother should not be stressing like this and put himself in this situation.

We have a saying here "Dalala ufangalozi phila ubomi ngokuzeleyo kwaye akukho zinkxalabo kunners ang'a stress n life ni move on".

No , pain , no sorrow , live life to the fullest , to the best , no regrets , no worries friend , fake people won't hurt , stress free life and move on.
Bro she is a gaalo we don't shukaansi them the motto is bed never wed simping somalis like this don't sit in certain tables
:gaasdrink:

Just move on my brazer. If you self improve, you'll see your options of women improve and increase. Then pick the best one and marry her. Then have shiny forehead having kids and get them in Qur'an classes young.

Oromo man, why do you always talk about "shiny foreheads" when you talk about Somalis?

Screenshot 2021-05-18 at 23.17.34.png

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You can tell hes real hurt about the lack of interest from Maya Jama lets be honest we as Somali men would love to have her. She just aint interested! I would still have her after 100 men. Wallahi she is bad ngl

I say it about all horn of Africans including my self and my family. Lol.
Don't be so emotional/sensitive.

LOL..yeah, because when a woman asks a question it means we are 'emotional/sensitive'.
You Oromos like to either displace Somalis, copy/stalk us and that's why you need to bring up a shared physical feature to try to draw parallels between our ethnic groups.

LOL..yeah, because when a woman asks a question it means we are 'emotional/sensitive'.
You Oromos like to either displace Somalis, copy/stalk us and that's why you need to bring up a shared physical feature to try to draw parallels between our ethnic groups.

If you're not being emotional, why even bring it up. It obviously effected you in someway. If it didn't, you'd ignore it and overlook it like everyone else does. It's just joking around.
And I didn't even know that you were a woman.

I don't need to state the obvious about us looking alike. You can hate us, if you want, but it won't change facts. I've been mistaken for Somali by Somalis themselves, Arabs, Pakistanis, even fellow Ethiopians. It is what it is.

As far as the displacing and etc, I won't address that ignorance. It's pointless. It's like saying all Somalis like to be terrorists and lawless militia members because SOME do that.

You can tell hes real hurt about the lack of interest from Maya Jama lets be honest we as Somali men would love to have her. She just aint interested! I would still have her after 100 men. Wallahi she is bad ngl

You would wife her?

Trending

Latest posts