Chunkz addresses the Maya Jama Situation

Xaruun

VIP
Why do some somali guys have that simpness in them. That nigga can get any women in the world. Instead of going for some elite cadaan or arab chick. That nigga tryna go for a half xalimo that smashed every bantu on the block. She belongs to the magalada :mjlaugh:
Most ‘famous’ people do this. They’d rather wife a famous cocksleeve than a beautiful modest girl.

Yep and it’s not like stormzy is a looker either. She went with him cause he had the clout and was Uk nr 1 rapper. You think she would date stormzy if he was ordinary guy? It’s all about women for women

She was with him before he was proper famous btw. He talks about her supporting him in the beginning. Also, they started off as friends and being around each other.

She was with him before he was proper famous btw. He talks about her supporting him in the beginning. Also, they started off as friends and being around each other.
Real niggas will know maya jama was always a gold digger. She used to f*ck with the rapper mic righteous and dumped his ass when she got introduced to Stormzy through his circle. Chunkz needs to realize he is a superstar and has more clout than her and lose the fat guy simp shit mentality.

Real niggas will know maya jama was always a gold digger. She used to f*ck with the rapper mic righteous and dumped his ass when she got introduced to Stormzy through his circle. Chunkz needs to realize he is a superstar and has more clout than her and lose the fat guy simp shit mentality.

Isnt Chunkz on his deen tho?

Isnt Chunkz on his deen tho?
It works for his image as he can play the moderate Muslim role for gen z. To be fair he is better than a lot of other niggas I see come up and abandon their deen/culture for the big bucks. Then again with the number of girls in his DM, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't get a Lil something on the side but who are we to judge.

Mozart

You need people like me
She’s right. There’s a video where Stormzy says they met when he was broke and doing nothing but smoking weed. She even used to pay for his food.

She’s right. There’s a video where Stormzy says they met when he was broke and doing nothing but smoking weed. She even used to pay for his food.
LOOOL these mofos are capping Stormzy was never broke like that, she was well known to the rappers all in that scene back when grime/uk rap was on the come up in like 2012/2013. I remember she tried to break into radio first and youtube before picking up presenting etc when she started popping. She has always been a clout chaser and Chunkz was another victim but he ain't the first nigga and won't be the last to fall victim to a pretty face.

Probably a fabricated story to uplift the integrity & reputation of Maya Jama. There's absolutely no way that a highly fashionable, incredibly attractive Super Model would even regard some bum smoking weed on the streets as a potential partner. It's quite obvious as to when, how, and why Maya met with Stormzy, and I'm damn sure that isn't due to her being a faithful woman.

LOOOL these mofos are capping Stormzy was never broke like that, she was well known to the rappers all in that scene back when grime/uk rap was on the come up in like 2012/2013. I remember she tried to break into radio first and youtube before picking up presenting etc when she started popping. She has always been a clout chaser and Chunkz was another victim but he ain't the first nigga and won't be the last to fall victim to a pretty face.

You seem to know more about Stormzy's situation than he does. So tell me, were you his personal accountant? Did you live with him? Or..?

He said with his own mouth in an interview that he was broke when he met her? But you think you know better?

People like you are so weird.

Probably a fabricated story to uplift the integrity & reputation of Maya Jama. There's absolutely no way that a highly fashionable, incredibly attractive Super Model would even regard some bum smoking weed on the streets as a potential partner. It's quite obvious as to when, how, and why Maya met with Stormzy, and I'm damn sure that isn't due to her being a faithful woman.

Its actually more embarrassing for him. What does a man get out of saying he was in a low place and broke? That interview wasn't even just about Maya. He was talking about his struggles and then mentioned she was one of the people there for him. Why would it uplift the rep of Maya? Women get with men after they have money all the time. Its normal and its what women go for in men.

Its crazy how men act like pretty women are extraterrestrial creatures?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It works for his image as he can play the moderate Muslim role for gen z. To be fair he is better than a lot of other niggas I see come up and abandon their deen/culture for the big bucks. Then again with the number of girls in his DM, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't get a Lil something on the side but who are we to judge.

Seems like u r Chunkz in disguise

She Aged Badly Probably That Swedish Gene Coming Out

giphy.gif

Lets Be Honest Here For Sec She Become Famous Becouse Of That Exotic Name Nothing Else Bro Should Not Be Simping For Reer Halfbreed Does Her Clan Even Claim Her

giphy.gif

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Lets Be Honest Here For Sec She Become Famous Becouse Of That Exotic Name Nothing Else Bro Should Not Be Simping For Reer Halfbreed Does Her Clan Even Claim Her

giphy.gif
Nah bro we dont claim her. Lol her dad was in prison. That is why she is like that
maya-jama-4-1606409792-view-1.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts