Chunks the Somali YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
Ohhhh, you took that as offensive? I see where the misunderstanding came from, the first part about reality and probability was aimed directly at your heart to hurt you, but the second part was me indirectly asking why you are becoming so defensive over nothing
:camby:

Merca

Inactive.
Anyways, let's continue the discussion girls. What do you guys think of the Darkest Man? He's really funny, but some of his jokes make me uncomfortable... :mjlol:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Anyways, let's continue the discussion girls. What do you guys think of the Darkest Man? He's really funny, but some of his jokes make me uncomfortable... :mjlol:

He’s just a total saqajan with the simultaneous ejaculations and his take of Maths :russ:

Merca

Inactive.
He’s just a total saqajan with the simultaneous ejaculations and his take of Maths :russ:
I hollered at that video, his "mathematical knowledge" was genius :mjlol: How does he come up with these sort of things? :drakelaugh:

Last edited:
Lool, rarely anyone knows what my sub clan is so it’s easier to say that dee. Surre if you want to be technical.

I’m torn all the time. @Bohol is getting me to support Wadani thanks to ayeeyo. I get the title of moryaanimo thanks to my awoowe but at least my people are peace lovers :salute:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i thought you'd just say isse. anyways interesting clan. surre migrated to central & south somalia.

so ur grandma is isaaq & grandpa hawiye. ur a rainbow :siilaanyolaugh:
its better to be mixed. more human tendencies

I feel for her so much. Her story about the habaryar who ignored her because she looks xabashi was just so :wow1:
maaan i need to watch that. whats the video called? & since she revealed her mixedness, the geeljires never take her seriously :mjlol:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
i thought you'd just say isse. anyways interesting clan. surre migrated to central & south somalia.

so ur grandma is isaaq & grandpa hawiye. ur a rainbow :siilaanyolaugh:
its better to be mixed. more human tendencies

I have no chance to be a qabiliste. My family would slap me out of it :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.