Christians are the most weirdest people lol believing in fake self claimed Messiah's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian white girls wear the crosses while letting you f*ck them. They give no fucks about religion and think that going to church wipes away all sins. Latinas are more religious during sex.

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Somalis ain't any better i'm afraid.

He's got a small village of followers
Can you blame them? they want a negro prophet but even tho adam was made from mud non of his negro descendants were prophets for some reason. It's why certain hadiths praise adam's white descendants and curses the negroid ones and calls them jahannam escapees.

:pachah1:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Can you blame them? they want a negro prophet but even tho adam was made from mud non of his negro descendants were prophets for some reason. It's why certain hadiths praise adam's white descendants and curses the negroid ones and calls them jahannam escapees.

:pachah1:
What do you mean negro descendant? If by that you mean dark person than Musa(AS) qualifies as such and also a whole chapter is dedicated to a brother called Luqmaan.

Muslim want to talk about illogical?

1z73wxkiv5p11.jpg

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Everyone is their own messiah. Anoint yourself in the spirit of individualism and self-fulfillment

May you turn into a daanyeer ameen

If you used that little bit of brain matter you'd know we all came from a daanyeer-like ancestor.
homo-erectus.gif

Meet your great grandfather, Homo erectus :pachah1:

Instead you want to believe in this de-evolution non-sense :chrisfreshhah:

The ahadiths are even funnier, see Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 188:

"Narrated ‘Amru bin Maimun: “During the pre-lslamic period of ignorance I saw a she-monkey surrounded by a number of monkeys. They were all stoning it, because it had committed illegal sexual intercourse. I too, stoned it along with them.”

Apes are stoning now too? :damn:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Read the tafsir above.

Can I get a peer-reviewed paper for this de-evaluation? :ftw9nwa:
First of all, that isn't de-evolution as it didn't occur to many... you also need to know that there's something called a curse...or even in the bible curses. It doesn't mean direct transformation into apes..

Mujahid has narrated that Allah transformed their hearts, as in put a seal on them, and did not transform their physical bodies. The example of this is 62:5

And the example of this is that when a teacher says to an extremely stupid and failing student: "Become a donkey". Does it mean he/she becomes a donkey, or it's connotated to being stupid:hmm: @Steamdevolopment maybe you should contemplate more before doing anything... God knows the best... and you shouldn't make it a laughing matter instead present it without making a joke out of it

You ain't respecting the religion:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending