Christians are the most weirdest people lol believing in fake self claimed Messiah's

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, that isn't de-evolution as it didn't occur to many... you also need to know that there's something called a curse...or even in the bible curses. It doesn't mean direct transformation into apes..

Mujahid has narrated that Allah transformed their hearts, as in put a seal on them, and did not transform their physical bodies. The example of this is 62:5

And the example of this is that when a teacher says to an extremely stupid and failing student: "Become a donkey". Does it mean he/she becomes a donkey, or it's connotated to being stupid:hmm: @Steamdevolopment maybe you should contemplate more before doing anything... God knows the best... and you shouldn't make it a laughing matter instead present it without making a joke out of it

You ain't respecting the religion:susp:

When most classic scholars interpreted it as an actual transformation and it is understood as such by most current mainstream scholars and I can therefore rightfully claim that it is in fact an actual transformation as the consensus is on my side.

It is horisontal de-evolution as humans were turned into apes, our distant evolutionary cousins. :mjhaps:

Also a question on metaphors, when does something become a metaphor in the Quran? :patrice:

Without a consensus on the conditions for a verse becoming metaphor this directly contradicts the Quran saying it is clear. Seems like anything that embrasses muslims today is a metaphor:ummhmm:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
When most classic scholars interpreted it as an actual transformation and it is understood as such by most current mainstream scholars and I can therefore rightfully claim that it is in fact an actual transformation as the consensus is on my side.

It is horisontal de-evolution as humans were turned into apes, our distant evolutionary cousins. :mjhaps:

Also a question on metaphors, when does something become a metaphor in the Quran? :patrice:

Without a consensus on the conditions for a verse becoming metaphor this directly contradicts the Quran saying it is clear. Seems like anything that embrasses muslims today is a metaphor:ummhmm:
Don't change the subject..it ain't metaphor, but an example to make you get the gist of what am talking about..
There are hadiths knowns as dhaif, meaning they're weak link... and sometimes there is another times where the Ulumaa/scholars disagree with the meaning of a verse. So, calculate it in your mind and get to comprehend what I gave you...and halt deflecting the argument to unnecessary thing like saying metaphor.. Didn't I give you the meaning or you somewhat tryna ignore it... I didn't say it was a metaphor.. just to make sure your thick brain got the hang of what I was stating to you...:ummhmm:hence it was a sample and I did reiterate for ya:manny:

Mujahid has narrated that Allah transformed their hearts, as in put a seal on them, and did not transform their physical bodies. The example of this is 62:5

Is it a metaphor to you now?:stopit:

Status
Not open for further replies.