Christian Somali facing deportation to Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a stupid country the US is. I am banned for life from entering the US for talking shit about Obama on YouTube and Twitter. My appeal is ongoing currently. Lol

If he was smart he would say fk it I'm going to Canada
Yeah exactly what I would do. They would’ve expedited his case because of his service to the community. I guess he really like living in Otawompa county (or whatever the f*ck that place is called) with his wife Marissa Abdi.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yeah exactly what I would do. They would’ve expedited his case because of his service to the community. I guess he really like living in Otawompa county (or whatever the f*ck that place is called) with his wife Marissa Abdi.

Strange he became a gaal with a name like Mohammed abdi lool

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Trump is giving the Muslim world a collective middle finger.

As for this cat, he probably fudged his immigration papers. Though things just don't add up. If he didn't commit a crime or overstayed his visa, why would he be deported with an American wife to naturalize him, hmmm.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Good news guys,

A judge intervened and for the time being, he will be allowed to stay with his family. Him and 3 other brothers.

I love good news :)

Good news guys,

A judge intervened and for the time being, he will be allowed to stay with his family. Him and 3 other brothers.

I love good news :)

How did the other immigrants know he’s Christian ? I would think since he was raised Muslim he could blend

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
How did the other immigrants know he’s Christian ? I would think since he was raised Muslim he could blend

Oh he stated he was Christian, he felt no need to lie about his beliefs. That's why his lawyers and others argued it would be unwise to deport him to Somalia at the moment. :)

Is this dude even Somali? There were people impersonating Somalis due it being easier for them to attain asylum in the past. Much like some people claiming to be Eritrean now. He looks a little off.

This should have been his first option. Recently the somali minister of asylum seekers abdi something said canada will accept millions immigrants. Even when. have you not seen the people walking up to the canadian border and police just say dont cross and they take a few steps and then they taking to some qaxooti cam?
giphy.gif

So if they still send him he needs to run to kenya or djibouti. kenya would be closer.

how embarrassing are those 79 geeljires acting xaarab. akhas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts