Christian Somali facing deportation to Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
24909922_10210452243642549_642004922251028991_n.jpg

Immigration Customs Enforcement officials are preparing to deport an Owatonna man to his home country of Somalia. Mohammed Abdi is a former Owatonna Community Police officer who has lived in southeast Minnesota for decades. His wife Marissa posted on Facebook that her husband has no history of criminal activity or delinquency.

Her biggest concern however is his Christian faith. Historically, Christians have been persecuted in Somalia, a majority Muslim country. She says the other deportees have threatened to take his life as soon as the plane lands.
When she spoke with our reporter earlier today, she said she's sought help from all of her governmental officials and none yet has been able to help. His flight leaves Thursday morning at 4 a.m.

:tacky: trump has no naxariis he's even deporting a christian. This is basically a death sentence.

the saying comes to mind gaalo faido maleh:lolbron:
cadaan wife might just make the difference #whiteprivilege :ivers:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:mjkkk:

All that shucking and jiving for naught

:mjlol:

He went so far as to abandon the faith of his fathers and his genetic heritage

:mjlaugh:

My nigga right now

:mjcry:

Al-Kabab in the cut like

:mjpls:

Why is he getting deported? People don’t get deported for no reason :vo3yidw:

Where is his family? I wonder if he has relatives were they’re sending him

@Hades ik right poor kids
Another case of mixed kids
who will grow up
With no father

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Maybe its a sign from allah to return to his true faith. I wish him all the best.

Why is he getting deported? People don’t get deported for no reason :vo3yidw:

Where is his family? I wonder if he has relatives were they’re sending him

@Hades ik right poor kids
Another case of mixed kids
who will grow up
With no father

I'm glad that even our xalimos on this site are waking up

wait this doesnt make any sense. He was a former communnity police officer, surely you must be a citizen for that. Then how can they deport an american citizen? Not that I feel sorry for him

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Same here. He's a dead man walking. He won't survive a day if they end up deporting him. Maybe if he takes the shahada at the airport :kanyeshrug:
Of course he will take Shahada once he land in Somalia. After while living in Somalia, he will love his people and religion. Telling u, it’s a sign from Allah. He must be lucky one not to die as gaal.

Of course he will take Shahada once he land in Somalia. After while living in Somalia, he will love his people and religion. Telling u, it’s a sign from Allah. He must be lucky one not to die as gaal.

Its the intention that counts. if he says it but dont believe it, it wont make a difference. But i highly doubt they'll deport because you cant deport people back to a warzone in theory anyways and first world nations follow this rule

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Its the intention that counts. if he says it but dont believe it, it wont make a difference. But i highly doubt they'll deport because you cant deport people back to a warzone in theory anyways and first world nations follow this rule

Have you not been following the news

They've been deporting niggas daily

:dead:

Even one of the homies got caught up

:tocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending