Christian Somali facing deportation to Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb have you seen his pics, he grows a beard but shaves his mustache on some of his pics. And some he is clean shaven.

He can recite the entire Quran for Al Shabab. He has nothing to worry about. He lied to the kafir, which is permissible.

He better run to canada. Look how easy it is to cross and how pathetic their border gaurds are lol
Minister of qaxooti is our very own, plus he can sympathies with other qaxooti since he was a qaxooti himself
ME-ahmed-hussen.jpg

Maskinta was too polite, meesha indho adeg iyo kibir baa laa raba

As soon as this coon lands, he's gonna have to take the underground railroad and follow the north star to freedom in PL where his ppl will welcome him with open arms and name a school after him :pachah1:
Nah, they'll be in Sweden by spring

:russ:
That's if he slips pass King Abeed catcher master Magafe in Libya
Screenshot_20170730-150728.jpg

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I'm happy for the good news. But, if he was an illegal, how did he become a cop? Also, what didn't the wife mention that he was a cop?

He better run to canada. Look how easy it is to cross and how pathetic their border gaurds are lol
Minister of qaxooti is our very own, plus he can sympathies with other qaxooti since he was a qaxooti himself
ME-ahmed-hussen.jpg

Maskinta was too polite, meesha indho adeg iyo kibir baa laa raba
warya u mentioned me didn't u? im coming soon don't worry :rejoice:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
i dont understand tbh, why deport a well estabilished man, who works as a police officer, with no criminal history, has a family but not actual criminals and ciyaal suuq:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts