Chinese tiktok

Keo

VIP
I'd have to say Japan. That's because loads of them are into crooked teeth. They find it cute. So they either don't straighten their teeth (like the rest of the world does if their teeth are f'ed up) or they surgically get their teeth f'ed up, to fit the beauty standards.
Even with crooked teeth they still look better than the Chinese.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
When you’re an incredibly old civilization you’re bound to create a rich culture. Chinese probably have the richest culture and heritage, they have so much ancient poetry, music, instruments, games, literature, dynasties, clothing, food, traditions etc.

When you’re an incredibly old civilization you’re bound to create a rich culture. Chinese probably have the richest culture and heritage, they have so much ancient poetry, music, instruments, games, literature, dynasties, clothing, food, traditions etc.
1595110353861.png

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No I was just praising them and your reply was about their civilizations and stuff when I was just talking about their looks:comeon:
Their looks come from their civilization. When you don’t have to worry about your next meal you can worry about arts like fashion.