Chinese researcher claims first gene-edited babies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samira

Read this story this morning, what an interesting development!!! Designing a baby from a human embryo that is genetically modified was a science fiction several years ago and many claimed that it was an ethical horror, but the Chinese disagree and are insistent to design smart and healthy kids for their country.

There was a futuristic book written in 1932 called 'Brave New World' set in in the year 2540 that discusses such topic and it is becoming a reality 520 years earlier. Just like Alvin Toffler's book in 1980 'The Third Wave' that predicted how computers and the internet will change our lives today. You got to love SCI-FI books.

Well this is going to happen sooner than expected.

gattaca.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The west is against human genome editing because of ethical concern since changes made to the DNA will be passed down to future generation
That's what makes it so great. 300 years from now laandheere and langaab will take on a whole new meaning. I will make sure that the first gene edited clan comes from my loins so my descendants call me Sheikh Crow.
:rejoice:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Warya crow are you apart of #AbdiExit movement too I feel I have lost so many Alt-Right member to this movement
No sxb. I have always been and will always be stridently against the mixing of the races.
:fittytousand:
How can I tolerate these disgusting and hateful BLM whales, you ask? I don't. I've already done my own #AbdiExit long ago. Those dayuusbaro witches are cancelled.
:nahgirl:
I am getting a pure reer baadiyo wife from back home. Join me in my back to Africa movement.
:westbrookswag:

All this shows is the asians are fed up of him fucking certain humans over. First they gotta divide us on wealth and now physical appearence! i say good for the chinese! show him and create some super long penises for yourselves to punish those self hating asian women.

Let this be the Era were humans all look the same and no one wants to know other races anymore.

slide_2.jpg
Dam brother!
Why you bad mouthing God like that?.I thought you were Muslim:farmajoyaab:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Don't mess with Allah's creatures GMO food are already damaging us forget this. We haven't even seen the full effects from using technology longitudinal

Dam brother!
Why you bad mouthing God like that?.I thought you were Muslim:farmajoyaab:
I ain't bad mouthing! i just despise this life. Even if i became rich tomorrow...sure i would be happier but i would still despise the memory of this life as it had left a bad taste in my mouth.

Just saying! i would be much happier had my kadr had me enjoy this life to the fullest and then convert like some of these cadaan do and go to the same jannah everyone will go to. Instead i have to work my ass off coming from a deprived background whilst traversing through this shitty world just to support my family and myself. Then after all that i get to join these worthless assholes in some new kingdom and we all get to shake hands again with these reformed bastards and pretend that nothing ever happened.

I can understand burning for my own poor choices but i have to question why some have to suffer to get to the same destination. Iblees had to rebel in jannah to get the cold shoulder.....yet my grandfather died a horrible death back in somalia alone and without the treatment he needed, while some ruthless old guy like rothschild gets to live to 100 and can afford the world's best health treatment.

I ain't bad mouthing! i just despise this life. Even if i became rich tomorrow...sure i would be happier but i would still despise the memory of this life as it had left a bad taste in my mouth.

Just saying! i would be much happier had my kadr had me enjoy this life to the fullest and then convert like some of these cadaan do and go to the same jannah everyone will go to. Instead i have to work my ass off coming from a deprived background whilst traversing through this shitty world just to support my family and myself. Then after all that i get to join these worthless assholes in some new kingdom and we all get to shake hands again with these reformed bastards and pretend that nothing ever happened.

I can understand burning for my own poor choices but i have to question why some have to suffer to get to the same destination. Iblees had to rebel in jannah to get the cold shoulder.....yet my grandfather died a horrible death back in somalia alone and without the treatment he needed, while some ruthless old guy like rothschild gets to live to 100 and can afford the world's best health treatment.
Every has their own test made for them. Don't slipp into galnimo brother.

Is it possible to remove the qabiil gene? :kanyehmm:
That actually goes into another topic that scientist find hard to grasp. How the billions of neurons in the brain forms an endless possibilities of phenotypes, and how these inherited genetic phenotypes reacts to environmental pressures. It is now, with our current knowledge nearly impossible to predict how these phenotypes reacts, and why some are more susceptible to react more in certian pressures than others.

That's why scientist rejects any form of measurement of iq and certain behaviors linked to a specific race, because it becomes super arbitrary. And even though you meant it as a joke, but with normal gene modification, we can't even identify which gene is tribal, even though it exist. So at the moment, normal willpower and awareness is the best solution against qaabil mentality.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
yet my grandfather died a horrible death back in somalia alone and without the treatment he needed, while some ruthless old guy like rothschild gets to live to 100 and can afford the world's best health treatment.
Allah gave the Rothschild the short dunya and your grandfather the eternal aakhira. I know which person I would rather be.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Very good! Once the African learns to hate God, to plot against His followers, to curse His Name day and night; then and only then will they gain finally for themselves the light of this world that Allah has decreed will never shine upon their raisin-heads
Hooyada waas:stevej:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts