Chinese police order Muslims to hand in all copies of the Koran and prayer mats or face 'harsh punis

Should the Ummah speak out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In a move that shows that the situation has escalated, Chinese police order Muslims to hand in all copies of the Koran and prayer mats or face 'harsh punishments.

I find these articles on ex-muslim sites and forums yet the Ummah is silent:francis:

Are you going to defend it @Baki?

Source:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ch...ese-police-ask-Muslims-hand-copies-Koran.html

Steam

u r the # 1 enemy of Muslims. U need to be spanked. Where is your aabo?? I know u r close to your dad. I need to call him

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
In a move that shows that the situation has escalated, Chinese police order Muslims to hand in all copies of the Koran and prayer mats or face 'harsh punishments.

I find these articles on ex-muslim sites and forums yet the Ummah is silent:francis:

Source:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ch...ese-police-ask-Muslims-hand-copies-Koran.html
This issue is just confusing me.

The Wikipedia page onb”islam in china” basically says that the “Chinese media estimated that there are around 300 Chinese muslims active in ISIS territories. Moving forward the Chinese government has stated that it will not tolerate any form of terrorism”

I honestly didn’t think the stuff was true. After seeing fake images of Syrians kids fake suffering my mind has just been a whole mess when it comes to issues like this.

But everything being said does infact sound true with the Chinese Muslim situation

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The Wikipedia page onb”islam in china” basically says that the “Chinese media estimated that there are around 300 Chinese muslims active in ISIS territories. Moving forward the Chinese government has stated that it will not tolerate any form of terrorism”

I honestly didn’t think the stuff was true. After seeing fake images of Syrians kids fake suffering my mind has just been a whole mess when it comes to issues like this.

But everything being said does infact sound true with the Chinese Muslim situation

Jerome at least u talk or type like Jerome, so glad to know, that hasnt changed LOL

If you look further into the issue you'll discover Christians are facing the same fate.

Sadly their churches are being burned also and that is equally injustice.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Muslims are not my enemy, those that can't respect secularism and individual rights are my enemies.

Steam

But u reside in a secular country. No muslim will disrespect your secularism in a land of secularism. U have freedom to scare a poor sheikh coming from the mosque and forcefully extend a hand shake to him. Of course, he will refuse it, and be scared at your ballsy move, & run like a hyena, but u can do that. Its not like al shabaab police will come after u. Muslims are the minority here in the secular west.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

The ummah is honestly facing multiple issues right now. Palestinians are dealing with Israel, Pakistanis and Afghanis are dealing with Al Qaeda. Yemenis are dealing with a whole civil war, Us somalis are trying to rebuild our country while dealing with al Shabab, Muslims in central Africa are being killed by other islamaphobic tribes, Nigerian Muslims are focused on fixing their country and dealing with boku haram, rohigya Muslims are legit dealing with a genocide right now.

Most people at this point are honestly focused on fixing themselves and fixing their homes and countries.

After they take care of themselves is when they decide they can give out a helping hand.

Until then it’s just thoughts and prayers

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The ummah is honestly facing multiple issues right now. Palestinians are dealing with Israel, Pakistanis and Afghanis are dealing with Al Qaeda. Yemenis are dealing with a whole civil war, Us somalis are trying to rebuild our country while dealing with al Shabab, Muslims in central Africa are being killed by other islamaphobic tribes, Nigerian Muslims are focused on fixing their country and dealing with boku haram, rohigya Muslims are legit dealing with a genocide right now.

Most people at this point are honestly focused on fixing themselves and fixing their homes and countries.

After they take care of themselves is when they decide they can give out a helping hand.

The Ummah??? Mashalaaaah. U r a special half african British Muslim.

Chinese government has been wilding out these days, from the social credit system they want to establish by 2020, to putting a choke hold on 99% of all religions, to jailing any dissidents.

That is no excuse not to speak the name of evil.

This weakness is caused by the very thing that unite the group.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
That is no excuse not to speak the name of evil.

This weakness is caused by the very thing that unite the group.
People that are informed of it do talk about it though.

Lately on twitter a lot of people have been finding out about the Yemen situation lately. Word is spreading on what’s happening over there

the idea of one ummah is destroyed by the leader of Muslim world because if they speak against any wrong doing of big nation like china they will lose financial and we know their main goal is to gain economically. on the other hand if person like me speaks out against it won't amount to nothing. all the non-Muslim will hate islam which i am cool with but the issue with Muslim is that they want to be accepted by very own that hate them. the curse and down fall of Muslimss is nationalism and there won't a solution as long as holding on to that.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There have been so many forces in the past that have tried the same but it never worked, I’m sure the Chinese muslims will come out even stronger in this rightious struggle :)

#FakeNews.

Look at the Food Ranger's videos on YouTube when he visits Muslim China and see how they are treated and how free they live. It is the exact opposite to how Alawites and Christians and Jews live the Middle East.

China wants and loves peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending