Chinese illegal mining is polluting Ghana's water!

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED

When will African leaders step up and stop allowing the indho yars to exploit their resources :mjcry:
It's over these african leaders are greedy bastards all they care about is making money with back deals and building mansions while their country men starve/

even the white House can't compare to what some these african leaders have built for their residential homes

Nooooo not Ghanaaaaa.
This is what happens when you're too civilized, outsiders get away with stuff like this.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Lol
giphy.gif

there own fault. I Don't feel sorry for any of them. They let indoyaare in so they at for them .

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
when I was a kid our family used to travel between bosaso and sanaag and one day I saw some cadaan guys with big trucks going pass us they were going near bosaso and sanaag mountains, I didn't think something of it but I think 100% the same thing is going on in Somalia whether it be Indhoyar or cadaan

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I'm just hoping our very own odeyaal don't let us down by letting them in
Lol somali politicians are the biggest money whōres :mjlol: And btw it allready happened look at djibouti. they allowed china to build their their biggest base outside main land china in djibouti

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
You're such a coon :hova: You're not gonna defend you african brothers and sisters against the bloodsucking Chinese?:susp:
Sxb I don't love neither. But if you have no dhiig I'll never feel sorry for you. Difference between somali men and bantus them niggas so submissive to ther oppressor wallahi. Geeljires are fearless and straight warriors. Can't say the same for "strong" bantus. We just aren't the same :ohhhdamn: :lolbron::mjlol::umad::drakelaugh:

Trending