Chinese Goverment Commuting GENOCIDE Against Turkic Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry God will strike the Chinese. U dont mess with Gods Islam. Period. God will leave you alone if you leave his creations alone. U can be an atheist and go about your business. But the moment u start being violent towards believers and forcing them to your Faxiisha, then u r asking for the wrath of Allaah swt.

The Chinese were always soul-less race, God will not hesitate a second to cause their economy revert back, country intro civil war and destruction all over. They are basically setting themselves back.

Had they left all believers alone and focus on economy, China would have soured.
the bitter truth is china will continue to prosper and reach new heights of world domination

China treats its Muslim population like shit, but doesn't meddle in Middle Eastern conflicts.

America treats its Muslim population well, but f*ck's up the entire Middle East all the time.

Pick your poison.
i am with america
i thank the white man for letting me stay in his nation after he destroyed mine, at least i get to live, prosper, educate myself, enjoy a great civilization and technology, earn a lot of money and f*ck women of all races.
come to think of it, living the west is a blessing,wallahi more variety and doors waiting to be opened by those who are passionate and determined enough
1493678929319.jpg

Spare me this Muslim ummah shit, it's a dog eat dog world. I do not care for the plight of Turkic slants... My empathy is reserved for kin and Somalis.
i love you for this
it really is a dog eat dog world.
the sooner we realize this as somali, the sooner we prosper.
ogadenia is still occupied by ethiopia and somalis there are still being raped, humiliated and genocided
we can't even be bothered with helping our own peeps,why u expect us to lose sleep over TURKICIC CHINESESE :childplease:

Even if these turks where not Muslim and where Christian, Jewish, Hindu, or believed in local faiths and the Chinease did this to them, I would still make this thread. This is litteraly genocide and millions of peoples lives are at risk.
genocide happens everywhere once in a while, it's nothing to be shocked about until it comes knocking at your door like 1987
see what i did there :win:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
i don't mean to be a dickhead but imagine if a scenario were a muslim nation became first or second world power like china and they had non muslim roaming their streets, building churches and influencing their culture, i can imagine they would be terrorizing their non muslim population and try to revert them at gun point.
Chinese are intolerant just like muslims are.
i mention this because i hate the intolerances that is soo inherent with nearly all muslim societies, i think the most tolerant muslims i have seen are Malaysians i love those people:it0tdo8:, so humble and kind yet so superior in intellect than the rest of the muslim world, the most intolerant are the godfathers of islam themselves the ayrabs, i can't stand their double standards, they cry about being discriminated against in the western world yet they are the most inhuman towards poor foreigners and minorities in their motherlands, they would not hesitate to put non muslim into chattel slavery, especially if they are black:francis:
to conclude
so Chinese are a savages among so many savages :ehh:Arabs being number 1
The Turkish muslims in China want nothing to do with China at all and want independence.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
remember when we Arabs fought with Turks against Chinese and won the battle aka battle of Talas

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
who cares about this muslim ummah ting anyways

we dont belong to that whatever it is am am a somali muslim who worships allah
however some turko mongol hybrid weirdo or some carab desert monkey is none of my concern
:ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts