Chinese Goverment Commuting GENOCIDE Against Turkic Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Uyghurs in China are currently being beaten, tourtered, and murdered and forced to convert to atheism by the Chinease Goverment. Here is a video link of a Uyghur women speaking about what is happening to her people in western china.

This is quite literally a genocide and you don't hear a damn peep from the rest of the world. It's messed up and sad. The best thing we can do as Muslims and just as rational human beings is try spreading the video as much as we can. Mabye then Goverments will start taking action and possibly punish China for these disgusting crimes Inshallah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Uyghurs in China are currently being beaten, tourtered, and murdered and forced to convert to atheism by the Chinease Goverment. Here is a video link of a Uyghur women speaking about what is happening to her people in western china.

This is quite literally a genocide and you don't hear a damn peep from the rest of the world. It's messed up and sad. The best thing we can do as Muslims and just as rational human beings is try spreading the video as much as we can. Mabye then Goverments will start taking action and possibly punish China for these disgusting crimes Inshallah.

Dont worry God will strike the Chinese. U dont mess with Gods Islam. Period. God will leave you alone if you leave his creations alone. U can be an atheist and go about your business. But the moment u start being violent towards believers and forcing them to your Faxiisha, then u r asking for the wrath of Allaah swt.

The Chinese were always soul-less race, God will not hesitate a second to cause their economy revert back, country intro civil war and destruction all over. They are basically setting themselves back.

Had they left all believers alone and focus on economy, China would have soured.

Apollo

VIP
China treats its Muslim population like shit, but doesn't meddle in Middle Eastern conflicts.

America treats its Muslim population well, but fucks up the entire Middle East all the time.

Pick your poison.

Spare me this Muslim ummah shit, it's a dog eat dog world. I do not care for the plight of Turkic slants... My empathy is reserved for kin and Somalis.

Timo Jareer and proud

China treats is Muslim population like shit, but doesn't meddle in Middle Eastern conflicts.

America treats is Muslim population well, but f*ck's up the entire Middle East all the time.

Pick your poison.
I'd pick the first option because this could end up with the assimilation/extermination of all Uyghurs in China. To me that is far more important then America interfering with Sunnis and Shias having a cat fight in Arabia.

Timo Jareer and proud

Spare me this Muslim ummah shit, it's a dog eat dog world. I do not care for the plight of Turkic slants... My empathy is reserved for kin and Somalis.
Even if these turks where not Muslim and where Christian, Jewish, Hindu, or believed in local faiths and the Chinease did this to them, I would still make this thread. This is litteraly genocide and millions of peoples lives are at risk.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
China treats its Muslim population like shit, but doesn't meddle in Middle Eastern conflicts.

America treats its Muslim population well, but f*ck's up the entire Middle East all the time.

Pick your poison.

The US cannot be compared to fake brand China. US job is to POLICE the world, including the middle east. No one bad guy likes authority. Only the thugs in the streets are screaming KILL THE COPS. But law abiding citizens like us appreciate the work of police.

US wants middle east to behave and follow the international law. U think Kuwait would have prospered today with trillion GDP if US didn't kick Saddam out? I dont think so.

The United states is a becon for law & order

Even if these turks where not Muslim and where Christian, Jewish, Hindu, or believed in local faiths and the Chinease did this to them, I would still make this thread. This is litteraly genocide and millions of peoples lives are at risk.

People live and people die, are you going to shed a tear for everyone killed unjustly?

The Chinese are premptively neutering a bearded and explosive 5th column.

The US cannot be compared to fake brand China. US job is to POLICE the world, including the middle east. No one bad guy likes authority. Only the thugs in the streets are screaming KILL THE COPS. But law abiding citizens like us appreciate the work of police.

US wants middle east to behave and follow the international law. U think Kuwait would have prospered today with trillion GDP if US didn't kick Saddam out? I dont think so.

Law and order kucala, the US in the last 100 years has been responsible for the death of millions...

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Law and order kucala, the US in the last 100 years has been responsible for the death of millions...

Police also have been responsible for thousand of killings. Bad guys and casualties. This is not an action movie. This is real life, and people die. The question is, is your intent killing people or killing the bad guys who are amidst the good people. Casualties.

Police also have been responsible for thousand of killings. Bad guys and casualties. This is not an action movie. This is real life, and people die. The question is, is your intent killing people or killing the bad guys who are amidst the good people. Casualties.

Haye so you are a moral relativist when it comes to American crimes against humanity.

No real point in arguing... I'll leave you with a list of American crimes to justify:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes

You are a very naive person.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Yes ive known about this brother for a year now or more there is nothing we muslims can do China will rape us all

i don't mean to be a dickhead but imagine if a scenario were a muslim nation became first or second world power like china and they had non muslim roaming their streets, building churches and influencing their culture, i can imagine they would be terrorizing their non muslim population and try to revert them at gun point.
Chinese are intolerant just like muslims are.
i mention this because i hate the intolerances that is soo inherent with nearly all muslim societies, i think the most tolerant muslims i have seen are Malaysians i love those people:it0tdo8:, so humble and kind yet so superior in intellect than the rest of the muslim world, the most intolerant are the godfathers of islam themselves the ayrabs, i can't stand their double standards, they cry about being discriminated against in the western world yet they are the most inhuman towards poor foreigners and minorities in their motherlands, they would not hesitate to put non muslim into chattel slavery, especially if they are black:francis:
to conclude
so Chinese are a savages among so many savages :ehh:Arabs being number 1

we shall continue to strengthen our economics relation with china by any means necessary.
miss me with that MUH UMMAH :drakekidding:

SOMALIA FIRST

No muslim government is powerful enough to punish china
only Christians can save these Muslims :heh:

inshallah our benevolent christian brothers will rescue us once again :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending