Chinese don't crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Most of that is makeup and lighting
79ba8266beaa85020471aae264aa980d.jpg

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Ladies jealousy is not a good look. It is a fact Chinese women barely age up to 50.

Take for example Mei Lin the bad girl of Marco Polo series. She is nearly 40.
latest
Why you gotta bring up Marco Polo. :damn:Such a shame it was cancelled, although i do understand why interest had waned.

Bohol

VIP
Why you gotta bring up Marco Polo. :damn:Such a shame it was cancelled, although i do understand why interest had waned.

Yh I agree it was a good show. There was a lot of cute oriental women in that show, Marco Polo sure enjoyed the yellow fever. :russ:

Khutulun :pachah1:
e226542f251cf63966e8f143658209bb.gif

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
How do you know she didn't get any plastic surgery? It's big in China and can make you look like a whole nother person

surgery.jpg

To the point where for their 18th bday they get cosmetic surgery. the documentaries ive seen make me feel so sad for them wallah. Imagine being taught to hate your features so much to the point of altering it permanently :(

It's their diet. They eat extremely healthy. They don't wake up to sokor iyo canjeero and don't have bariis iyo basto isku dhexkaris for lunch.

To the point where for their 18th bday they get cosmetic surgery. the documentaries ive seen make me feel so sad for them wallah. Imagine being taught to hate your features so much to the point of altering it permanently :(

I know, and the sad part is that they're doing it to achieve a standard of beauty (double eyelids, big eyes, Caucasian shaped face) that they don't naturally have. White people aren't even that attractive yet everyone's trying to look like them :ayaanswag:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Lool then die sxb. Most Somalis have either diabetes or blood pressure problems by their 40s. Ain't shocking when u see what we eat.
bro i'd happily sacrifice 15-20 years of my life to have baasto and canjeero all the time :wow:

allow eating like a bakeyle for eternity fam :ohlord:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
bro i'd happily sacrifice 15-20 years of my life to have baasto and canjeero all the time :wow:

allow eating like a bakeyle for eternity fam :ohlord:
Don't you know that fruit and veg and eating healthy cost more than eating baasto, bariis, canjero etc?

black

live and let die.
Yh I agree it was a good show. There was a lot of cute oriental women in that show, Marco Polo sure enjoyed the yellow fever. :russ:

Khutulun :pachah1:
e226542f251cf63966e8f143658209bb.gif

A lot of it was just bad writing. Don't get me wrong though, I like it

Some random nobody cadaan guy gets to smash the asian princess after he knew her for like a day. Then the series just continues like it never happened. They fixed it by putting in that awkward scene where the old woman pretends to break her hymen and confirms her as 'virgin':mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.