Chinese don't crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
She is in her 40s.:cosbyhmm:

You'll NEVER believe how old she is! Taiwanese designer stuns the internet with her extremely youthful looks
  • Lure Hsu, 41, has stunned thousands of people with her youthful appearance
  • The woman said drinking water and eating vegetables are her top secrets
  • She has been called 'the goddess with a frozen age' by her fans and media
At first glance, you might think she's a young student. But in real life, Lure Hsu is welcoming her 42nd birthday.

Fashionable Lure, from Taiwan, is the latest internet star who has stunned thousands of people with her incredibly youthful appearance.

She said her top secrets are drinking a lot of water and eating a lot of vegetables.

41941D9C00000578-4624316-image-a-10_1498028665880.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Taiwanese-woman-amazes-internet.html#comments

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I am 20 and I have people thinking I am 13 years old :bell: I use to hate it but now I love it. When I am in my mid twenties I'll look like a 18 year old.

Leo

The Brave
:yacadiim:War niyow indhayar lama aamino. These niggas will feed you dog meat and tell you it's chicken. Gabadhaan iyo afartan shaqo' iskuma leh bro. Waxaan waa been oo beauty companies in Asia isticmaalan to convince overseas consumers to buy propaganda yacni kaalay anaga naga gado to look like this chick but the question is where is her ID :drakewtf:

Bohol

VIP
Ladies jealousy is not a good look. It is a fact Chinese women barely age up to 50.

Take for example Mei Lin the bad girl of Marco Polo series. She is nearly 40.
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.