Chinese cane and whip Kenyan workers for being late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
You must not know Somalis :ohlord:

He would never even dream about doing this to a Samale. Maxaa ka qaldan bal qofyahay?

A Somali and a Kikuyu can never be one.
These Kenyana are tamed servants who are willing to do anything for payment whilst a Somali would starve. Stop trying so hard with grouping us with these jareeŕs. We have a superior mentality which has helped us keep colonizers at bay. A Somali would never kneel to another man and if hes late to work, ninka Soomaaliga will go hungry rather than staying put for a beating in order to keep his job.

We not the same, Somalis are raised different
She have hatred for somalis and it shows

Like I said before, blacks in general (SSAs) are bila dhig and do not self-respect. They'd rather have foreigners dictate their terms for 'development', and in exchange, get whipped like a slave in their own land.

Sadly, Somalis are heading to this route. Even in this forum, I see bila dhiig ciyaals booty-clapping for Turks, Ethiopians, and Koreans. Even in Somalia, there are a plethora of foreign troops (AMISOM, Ethiopian, etc). and they're there under the banner of 'development & peace'. It's only a matter of time that we're the ones that are being whipped animals and slaves.
:manny:

Xaruun

VIP
Like I said before, blacks in general (SSAs) are bila dhig and do not self-respect. They'd rather have foreigners dictate their terms for 'development', and in exchange, get whipped like a slave in their own land.

Sadly, Somalis are heading to this route. Even in this forum, I see bila dhiig ciyaals booty-clapping for Turks, Ethiopians, and Koreans. Even in Somalia, there are a plethora of foreign troops (AMISOM, Ethiopian, etc). and they're there under the banner of 'development & peace'. It's only a matter of time that we're the ones that are being whipped animals and slaves.
:manny:
Good luck trying to get Somali people to do work :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts