Chinese cane and whip Kenyan workers for being late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how most of the 'cucked' countries got good economies? But the 'based' countries are chaotic?

Like Sweden vs Russia.
Or Kenya vs Somalia.

/Suugo theories :pachah1:

Yh tbh, a lot of these African countries that people say are being taken advantage of by the Chinese are still much better off than Somalia.

Better living standards vs dignity :mjkkk:

Apollo

VIP
Yh tbh, a lot of these African countries that people say are being taken advantage of by the Chinese are still much better off than Somalia.

Better living standards vs dignity :mjkkk:

Neoliberalism requires a bit of cucking of the male population it seems. You can't be too based and patriarchal and be competitive in the world economy.

Even in the United States, the states with a more sissy culture (Pacific Coast, the Northeast) have a better economy than the tough ones (Mountain West and the traditional South).

Apollo

VIP
It's not some groundbreaking discovery that people sometimes have to choose between the religious and the material values. But you seem to think the material values are more important, which is a kaffir-like mentality. Any Muslim who believes in Islam should have no problem putting the materialistic values second.

I am not advocating for this behavior, all I am doing is noticing a pattern.

Turkey and Malaysia are the two most successful Muslim countries that don't rely on crude oil/gas/minerals and unironically they have the least macho patriarchal culture of the lot.

I am not advocating for this behavior, all I am doing is noticing a pattern.

Turkey and Malaysia are the two most successful Muslim countries that don't rely on crude oil/gas/minerals and unironically they have the least macho patriarchal culture of the lot.

Notice how most of the 'cucked' countries got good economies? But the 'based' countries are chaotic?

Like Sweden vs Russia.
Or Kenya vs Somalia.

/Suugo theories :pachah1:

You seem to me like you are advocating. The "cucked" countries are usually less religious. And you are actually laughing at the more conservative countries- then you claim you're not advocating.

Apollo

VIP
You seem to me like you are advocating. The "cucked" countries are usually less religious. And you are actually laughing at the more conservative countries- then you claim you're not advocating.

There is a trade off. One can live the 7th century lifestyle with high dignity, but your nation's economy and scientific progress will be in the gutters. The trade off is debasement, especially for men.

There is a trade off. One can live the 7th century lifestyle with high dignity, but your nation's economy and scientific progress will be in the gutters. The trade off is debasement, especially for men.

There can be a trade off but for any Muslim who believes in Islam it is clear that the religious values have to come first. Westernization doesn't just mean loss of dignity- it means loss of religion.

Apollo

VIP
There can be a trade off but for any Muslim who believes in Islam it is clear that the religious values have to come first. Westernization doesn't just mean loss of dignity- it means loss of religion.

Saudi Arabia is liberalizing itself due to decades of prosperity and the older generations slowly dying off. They are no longer as 'based' as they used to be. Women are now allowed to drive and Mohammed bin Salman is slowly chipping away at many socially conservative laws. They are now even creating a new tech hub city (Neom) with totally different laws from the rest of KSA. Strategically placed near Israel. I bet a lot of tech nerd Jews are going to work there and subsequently further debase Saudi culture from there.

Saudi Arabia is liberalizing itself due to decades of prosperity and the older generations slowly dying off. They are no longer as 'based' as they used to be. Women are now allowed to drive and Mohammed bin Salman is slowly chipping away at many socially conservative laws. They are now even creating a new tech hub city (Neom) with totally different laws from the rest of KSA. Strategically placed near Israel. I bet a lot of tech nerd Jews are going to work there and subsequently further debase Saudi culture from there.

What Saudi does makes no difference.

Before lockdown I was getting a haircut by my Jamaican barber. There was also a new barber from Congo. Long story short, these two got into a heated debate. The Jamaican laid into africans, called them weak and subservient unlike somalis. All this time I was just worried about my hairline.

What Saudi does makes no difference.

This is why people say Somalis are low IQ, let's just forever stay a shithole while we watch others progress and achieve things :snoop:

Before lockdown I was getting a haircut by my Jamaican barber. There was also a new barber from Congo. Long story short, these two got into a heated debate. The Jamaican laid into africans, called them weak and subservient unlike somalis. All this time I was just worried about my hairline.

Honestly... That's one thing our people have, dignity. Our country may be a chaotic shithole, but we would never let an Asian, an Arab, or a cadaan do this to us in our own country. They would get beat the f*ck up for being this disrespectful to any Somali.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
If he’s doing this to a Kenyan he’ll do it to Somalis too. The problem with black people is they’re not vindictive enough. There’s plenty of Chinese in Kenya and no one looks at them twice. If they beat the hell outta the ones in Kenya then the Chinese would know not to mess with them. In life if you don’t practice the eye for an eye philosophy you’ll be abused relentlessly.

You must not know Somalis :ohlord:

He would never even dream about doing this to a Samale. Maxaa ka qaldan bal qofyahay?

A Somali and a Kikuyu can never be one.
These Kenyana are tamed servants who are willing to do anything for payment whilst a Somali would starve. Stop trying so hard with grouping us with these jareeŕs. We have a superior mentality which has helped us keep colonizers at bay. A Somali would never kneel to another man and if hes late to work, ninka Soomaaliga will go hungry rather than staying put for a beating in order to keep his job.

We not the same, Somalis are raised different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending