Chinese cane and whip Kenyan workers for being late

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you talking about, abaayo? You know full well geeljires are wild creatures who don't take chit. This would not end well for the indhoyars if it happened in geeljiria.

dJMtFjD.jpg
i've always wondered how the Geeljire in the blue shirt on the left is doing, i can just see the bloodthirsty blue HG eyes bulging out, what a savage looking dude too wallahi:yloezpe::ftw9nwa:

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
What you talking about, abaayo? You know full well geeljires are wild creatures who don't take chit. This would not end well for the indhoyars if it happened in geeljiria.

dJMtFjD.jpg
HG’s and not other clans were the only ones to rise up against Americans hg + duduble never abgaal dabadhilif

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Is he need money that much? his family in extreme poverty or what? This must be linked to his economic situation. If that Chinese was a Nigerian that Kenyan would not allowed that shit to happen to him.

Our fearlessness and warriorship is truly unmatched! When the British were using planes in the 1920s to try to occupy us they were shocked to find that we will not bow down to no one unlike other Africans! We were using bows and arrows to drive them out! We fend them off for awhile actually! If they didn’t have planes no doubt we would’ve won! We are the true definition of give me liberty or give me death! We can never be enslaved we would rather die than sit quietly. Also even during colonization they couldn’t put us to work or use us in any capacity, they were colonizing us only administratively! But in other countries including India they physically abused the people and put them to work!
If only we change our cultural mindset and become hard workers like Japanese, Germans... we'd be absolutely unbeatable :salute:

Our fearlessness and warriorship is truly unmatched! When the British were using planes in the 1920s to try to occupy us they were shocked to find that we will not bow down to no one unlike other Africans! We were using bows and arrows to drive them out! We fend them off for awhile actually! If they didn’t have planes no doubt we would’ve won! We are the true definition of give me liberty or give me death! We can never be enslaved we would rather die than sit quietly. Also even during colonization they couldn’t put us to work or use us in any capacity, they were colonizing us only administratively! But in other countries including India they physically abused the people and put them to work!
Facts.
It's history like this that makes me proud to be Somali.
Despite all of our problems we have never and will never settle for ajnabis mistreating us.

Apollo

VIP
LMAO!

Chinese have strong work ethic, that you have to give them. They work so hard for pennies. This is why stuff from China is so cheap.

Kenyaattis are lazy and lack self-respect.

This what occurs when they meet their counterpart, the Chinese, who are usually self-respecting and extremely hardworking. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts