China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
The roads here are quite wide but still congested. I was forced to eat vegetables because of the lack of halal restaurants in tianjin. Beijing tomorrow inshallah, many halal restaurants there and i will be off to the great wall after that.

Check out Lanzhou, its a train or flight away but you will have the most epic Halal Chinese food made by Chinese Muslims.

Check out food ranger for halal grubs, the guy loves halal and the stuff in pulled noodles in Lanzhou are insane.

But if you're going to stay in Beijing there's tons of Ethic halal Chinese Muslim spots including Indonesian and Malaysian spots.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Check out Lanzhou, its a train or flight away but you will have the most epic Halal Chinese food made by Chinese Muslims.

Check out food ranger for halal grubs, the guy loves halal and the stuff in pulled noodles in Lanzhou are insane.

But if you're going to stay in Beijing there's tons of Ethic halal Chinese Muslim spots including Indonesian and Malaysian spots.

I watch that vid and you said in a Video
that a Indian man in Hong Kong owns a Somali resturant. I will find Him, in 5 months time

There's a restaurant in Toronto that makes these dishes. It's so delicious :ahhhh:

I watch that vid and you said in a Video
that a Indian man in Hong Kong owns a Somali resturant. I will find Him, in 5 months time

People don't listen. There was no man who owned a restaurant; it was just for people to think about the idea of it happening.

The Indian guys owned a Jamaican and Egyptian restaurant.

People emailed me upset thinking it happened. :hillarybiz:

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
People don't listen. There was no man who owned a restaurant; it was just for people to think about the idea of it happening.

The Indian guys owned a Jamaican and Egyptian restaurant.

People emailed me upset thinking it happened. :hillarybiz:
Oh, You smart bloke. So you are telling us, that we should do other things than our own Culture. Because we see Indians owning Egyptian or Jamaican restaurants, let have the same Idea as them.

Oh, You smart bloke. So you are telling us, that we should do other things than our own Culture. Because we see Indians owning Egyptian or Jamaican restaurants, let have the same Idea as them.

The idea was based on doing what the market needs. These guys could have opened a restaurant in thier own niche, but they decided to bring something different to the competitive Hong Kong restaurant industry.

Garaad Darawiish

I have been in Beijing for the last couple of hours and their are halal restaurants everywhere, I have encountered many Africans so far(to my initial surprise). I will probably stay here for the next 2-3 days then go back to Tianjin. Wish me luck fam

Garaad Darawiish

I am still in Beijing, Their are people everywhere. In-fact, you cant take a step forward without colliding with someone. I will go back to Tianjin tomorrow and crack down to business on Friday inshallah.

Garaad Darawiish

I have found a Cross fit gym here in Tianjin. The CF gyms in China are considerably cheaper than the ones in the west. I have started today and my back is quite sore. iiso duceeya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts