China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
If you google tianjin halal restaurant u will get recommendations and their address.

things to do in china;

visit the great wall, tiananmen square where the tankman incident happened.

if you are into entertainment, checkout KTV clubs, great place to windup and socialize. theres karaoke boots where 3-5 girls hangout, you can ask instant orgy. but beware the scams, they will ask you to buy whole table drinks and food and when ur done, you will fork out $200 and up. avoid the exotic tea. same scam.

Its been 2 years when i was there. prolly things changed.

make sure you get your chinese flag esp hunnan girls they are tall and delicate. they have the tightest punani in the world and scream like distressed rats. very fun.

happy times sxb.
I will definitely visit the great wall and tiananmen square. I will visit Beijing tomorrow but i want to cover Tianjin first. Have u been to Tianjin?

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I will definitely visit the great wall and tiananmen square. I will visit Beijing tomorrow but i want to cover Tianjin first. Have u been to Tianjin?
Been there for a quick gateway for the beach. as for decent sightseeing im afraid theres not much. its a sea port for a beijing , not that big of a city.

the other big cities have more interesting stuff to check out. its so big you cant see everything. notable cities i have been to, shanghai, guangzhou, shenzhen, and hangzhou are must see imo. the latter city has unesco world heritage sanctioned attractions.

you could cross over to Hong Kong from shenzen to experiece two worlds of china.

Garaad Darawiish

Been there for a quick gateway for the beach. as for decent sightseeing im afraid theres not much. its a sea port for a beijing , not that big of a city.

the other big cities have more interesting stuff to check out. its so big you cant see everything. notable cities i have been to, shanghai, guangzhou, shenzhen, and hangzhou are must see imo. the latter city has unesco world heritage sanctioned attractions.

you could cross over to Hong Kong from shenzen to experiece two worlds of china.
Thanks sxb. I appreciate the insight. China looks like a place i can potentially build my life around.

Garaad Darawiish

good.
how's china like? I heard u gotta mask up cuz the pollution is bad.
I have been here for a couple of hours and the pollution isnt that bad from what i have seen so far. I will go to Beijing tomorrow and tell you what its like and post some pics inshallah.

El padrone

Thanks sxb. I appreciate the insight. China looks like a place i can potentially build my life around.
You can def sxb. trust me. theres so much potential there. i know few fob somalis from africa who made huge fortune there working in the freight forwarding business and import/export. if you fancy being entrepreunial you could checkout the trade shows/fairs in august, two weeks in guangzhou. its the biggest trade fairs in the world takin place annually. the tickets arent that expensive ~$10. you could establish networkin with manufacturers of industrial machinery. since everything in somaia is imported you could setup a factory in your chosen industry and manufacture 5% of the annual imports. for example with $50k-100k you could setup either a biscuit, toilet soap, pasta/mac, pen/pencils, tshirt factories etc.

their exim bank will also assist you if you need buyers loans for their machinery export and buy 30 pct upfront.

and if business isnt your koob shaaha, you could just start teaching english to them chinks and rake as much as $3,000 per month working 30 hrs/wk. theres many cadaan colege drop outs who took this oppourtunity that i know of. provided you have english speaking passport (the chinesr are raciat to madows who even are native english speakers)

the possibilities are endless.

China is the new west.

*The cost of the factories are qouta cost i have recieved from the chinese factories assembling the machinery plus an estimated setup cost in somalia, land and construction included)

ExcessFame

True Villain
I heard if they run you over with a car, they try and finish the job since the victim's life from then on will get paied for by the perpetrator :gucciwhat:
Stay safe

El padrone

I heard if they run you over with a car, they try and finish the job since the victim's life from then on will get paied for by the perpetrator :gucciwhat:
Stay safe
:nahgirl: thats white man propoganda.

lived there for 1 year, was not ran over.

*insert happy african kids meme here*

Garaad Darawiish

You can def sxb. trust me. theres so much potential there. i know few fob somalis from africa who made huge fortune there working in the freight forwarding business and import/export. if you fancy being entrepreunial you could checkout the trade shows/fairs in august, two weeks in guangzhou. its the biggest trade fairs in the world takin place annually. the tickets arent that expensive ~$10. you could establish networkin with manufacturers of industrial machinery. since everything in somaia is imported you could setup a factory in your chosen industry and manufacture 5% of the annual imports. for example with $50k-100k you could setup either a biscuit, toilet soap, pasta/mac, pen/pencils, tshirt factories etc.

their exim bank will also assist you if you need buyers loans for their machinery export and buy 30 pct upfront.

and if business isnt your koob shaaha, you could just start teaching english to them chinks and rake as much as $3,000 per month working 30 hrs/wk. theres many cadaan colege drop outs who took this oppourtunity that i know of. provided you have english speaking passport (the chinesr are raciat to madows who even are native english speakers)

the possibilities are endless.

China is the new west.

*The cost of the factories are qouta cost i have recieved from the chinese factories assembling the machinery plus an estimated setup cost in somalia, land and construction included)
I am not looking for shaaqo, i have been assigned a job here. I will be here for a month but i agree its the new west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending