China

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I just watched a documentary about China. Everyone in that country has surveillance cameras on them, when you are out and about. If you throw anything on the ground or spit you get bad credit and at the end you are punished by not able to go to certain places or do certain things. There’s also good credit points you can get.

This country is insane , there’s no privacy.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I swear indho yaars are the weirdest group of people to ever step foot on this planet. :mjlol: :dead:

They are being programmed, it’s good in a way people will display good behaviour and crime will decrease lol but talk about lack of privacy. I would die in that country.

For a Chinese person, this might be okay. Their history is different from ours, even their relationship with authorities and how laws are perceived, enforced, and followed is grounded on a different kind of philosophy than the one in the West, right down to morality.

How is this any different to walking into Amazon shops and being monitored so whatever you walk out with you auto pay.
Or how Google targets ads at you and listens into your convos.
Wake up and smell the coffee... China is only doing it explicitly, the west does it a lot more slyly.

I just watched a documentary about China. Everyone in that country has surveillance cameras on them, when you are out and about. If you throw anything on the ground or spit you get bad credit and at the end you are punished by not able to go to certain places or do certain things. There’s also good credit points you can get.

how else will you keep a population of +1 BILLION in check then? You'd end up like India, where people beat each other to death over public lavatories :gucciwhat:

Nah, It’s just 1984 in practice.

Privacy is culturally relative, so is human rights. What you might consider the norm might not be applicable in another culture. The standards of human rights is different in China where the citizens are happy living under surveillance in exchange for security and economic development.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I bet they don't have criminals there!

I wish i lived in a soul-less country like China-- but following Shariah law. Life would be so uniform. I want everybody to be the same. No distinction. Just worship God

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
I bet they don't have criminals there!

I wish i lived in a soul-less country like China-- but following Shariah law. Life would be so uniform. I want everybody to be the same. No distinction. Just worship God

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

In Shariah you'll be the first who will break the low. The minute you talk about Fuuto they will karbash you😂

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In Shariah you'll be the first who will break the low. The minute you talk about Fuuto they will karbash you😂

No i will behave myself. The moment i land the soil of a shariah law, i will behave. Provided everybody follow the same perfect behavior.
1617908968906.png

Trending

Latest posts