China Knows How To Make Muslims Happy & Proud Regardless of their treatment towards Chinese Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Africa’s largest mosque has been completed with thanks to China.

2019429636921012965947031GettyImages-1137087116-1-e1556459027781.jpg

Biggest mosque in Africa

After seven years of construction and over $1 billion in expenses, a new mosque in Algeria is set to break new global records.

The Great Mosque of Algiers, or Djamaa El Djazair, sits on an area of 400,000 square meters and has a 265 meter (870 feet) minaret that houses observation decks. The compound’s domed sanctuary and outside courtyard overlooking the Bay of Algiers can house up to 120,000 worshippers and has an underground parking space with a capacity of 7,000 cars.

The mosque’s complex includes a Koranic school, a library, a restaurant, an amphitheater, along with a research center dedicated to the history of Algeria.

2019429636921013107391672GettyImages-1137087112.jpg

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2019/..._has_been_completed_with_thanks_to_china.aspx

China ‘forcing Muslims to eat pork and drink alcohol’ for lunar new year festival.

Accusation comes after officials in Xinjiang launched ‘anti-halal’ campaign.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ar-spring-festival-uighur-islam-a8767561.html

spending one billion on a mosque,imagine how much infrastructure that could take care of, or could've built mini city for the poor. chinese getting smart on how to appease the dumb.

The road to hell is paved with the best of Intentions.

Last edited:
spending one billion on a mosque,imagine how much infrastructure that could take care of, or could've built mini city for the poor. chinese getting smart on how to appease the dumb.

The road to hell is paved with the best of Intentions.

@roble

I’ve been to Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca which is the biggest in Africa and it’s grandiosity baffles any visitor (before this Algerian mosque) and the next suburb just before the old souk is the most poverty ridden in the whole city. The Muslims spent 100’s of millions dollars on a mosque and the E.U built social housing for these poor Moroccans on the outskirts of town, built car factories to employ them because the place became a hotbed for terrorism recruitment. The priorities of people in the Muslim world are always wrong. You will see Somali sheikhs on universal tv appealing for donations to build mosques and competing to build these mosques in the same cities. Each one of them wants to have his own mosque while millions of Somalis back home live in abject poverty and they are lucky if they could barely afford one meal a day. I was told (during my Salafi days) saving lives is the most important kindness and Ajar a Muslim can do. We ignore and watch starving children and women and yet, build more mosques.

That’s not the gist of this thread. It is China who prosecutes Muslims worse than any other place in the world and yet, they’ve higher status in the Muslim countries because they know money masks everything. Imagine if these Chinese Muslims were Arabs?

@roble

I’ve been to Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca which is the biggest in Africa and it’s grandiosity baffles any visitor (before this Algerian mosque) and the next suburb just before the old souk is the most poverty ridden in the whole city. The Muslims spent 100’s of millions dollars on a mosque and the E.U built social housing for these poor Moroccans on the outskirts of town, built car factories to employ them because the place became a hotbed for terrorism recruitment. The priorities of people in the Muslim are always wrong. You will see Somali sheikhs on universal tv appealing for donations to build mosques and competing to build these mosques in the same cities. Each one of them wants to have his own mosque while millions of Somalis back home live below the poverty line and are lucky if they could barely afford a meal a day. I was told (during my Salafi days) saving lives is the most important kindness and Ajar a Muslim can do. Now, it’s the opposite.

That’s not the gist of this thread. It is China who prosecutes Muslims worse than any other place in the world and yet, they’ve higher status in the Muslim countries because they know money masks everything. Imagine if these Chinese Muslims were Arabs?

alas misplaced priorities, like you said have seen mosques built in empty villages where theres barely 10 people instead of digging a well for thirsty nomads,seems everyone wants to have his mosque named after him,its kind status even in poverty ridden somalia, and you cant question or else.whats more troubling is 100% of that money is donated by mostly poor people.
you wont see any arab country talkin about the muslim Uighurs of China cos it goes againest their monetary interests. 'Its all about the Benjamins baby'. only the poor is left with the kitaab.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
all those complex parking lots and drive thrus, i just want to pray and go home for Gods sake. This is incredibly weird. It looks like an airport. They could have built another 10 mosques in different cities for that budge. Dumb.

However i like the other amenities tho, library etc etc

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Oh great another country that are too much of pussies to stand up to the Chinese Communist party.

All countries that support this qashiin land should be shunned and over throwend.:bell:

A better question would be why is china building mosque in Algeria when they are destroying mosques in their country, jailing 100s of thousand muslim if not millions and fighting against anything islamic

A better question would be why is china building mosque in Algeria when they are destroying mosques in their country, jailing 100s of thousand muslim if not millions and fighting against anything islamic

@gurey

In politics there is no free lunch, even aid comes with strings attached. China started from building stadiums to infrastructure and now, worship places as long as they are far away from China. They aren’t at war with other peoples gods and faiths, but with their own claiming such gods. It’s just like Chinese free-market capitalism with communist rule. A nation of odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts