China Is Treating Islam Like a Mental Illness

Should Somalia's President out against this mistreatment of muslims?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chinese state has lately increased its draconian measures against muslim by example closing mosques as shown below.

70353f056.jpg

In defending its internment camps for uyghur muslims it has resorted to comparing islamic beliefs to a mental illness for which the only remedy is forced hospitalization.

This is both pseudoscience and over-looking the root cause of the rest which is the denial of internal and external self-determination for the uyghur people.

As always the "Ummah" silents including farmaajo who is in China and the ones arguing for this people's right is kafirs of all stripes.

@Knowles @Emily @Shushue

Source: https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...ogizing-uighur-muslims-mental-illness/568525/

The chinese state has lately increased its draconian measures against muslim by example closing mosques as shown below.

70353f056.jpg

In defending its internment camps for uyghur muslims it has resorted to comparing islamic beliefs to a mental illness for which the only remedy is forced hospitalization.

This is both pseudoscience and over-looking the root cause of the rest which is the denial of internal and external self-determination for the uyghur people.

As always the "Ummah" silents including farmaajo who is in China and the ones arguing for this people's right is kafirs of all stripes.

Source: https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...ogizing-uighur-muslims-mental-illness/568525/

Only religion allowed in China is marxism

Cultural revolution done a number on the Chinese :francis:

Does he have the power to tell China what to do when even the US can’t as well.

This issue should be brought up at the next Organisation of Islamic Cooperation summit. Sadly its just a cabal of despotic monarchies and dictatorships who war each other:wow:

If the entire OIC sanctioned China they would stop their actions within a day

Apollo

VIP
China gives zero fucks about human rights.

I think East Asians are genetically inclined to be more autistic.

At least Europeans care about human rights, but these autistic Chinese have no compassion.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim

At least Europeans care about human rights, but these autistic Chinese have no compassion.
Wallahi these chinks move mad. Their CCTV cameras make for some of the most gruesome liveleak videos I've seen it's next level they're worse than russians.

This issue should be brought up at the next Organisation of Islamic Cooperation summit. Sadly its just a cabal of despotic monarchies and dictatorships who war each other:wow:

If the entire OIC sanctioned China they would stop their actions within a day
Turkey is the only Muslim country that can be brave enough to negotiate with China to stop them from mistreating Muslims.

That’s interesting because they’re very cold people, i don’t know if they’re born that way

VIP
Turkey is the only Muslim country that can be brave enough to negotiate with China to stop them from mistreating Muslims.

Really? Turkey does it all for show and don't even belive their bullshit. Erdogan recalls ambassador from israel, uses strong language to condemn their mistreatment of Palestinians yet refuse to cut ties economically. Erdogan as sultan of the ummah is nothing but a mirage.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Asians are the most heartless people I've ever seen. They literally don't care about people, animals or even their own parents. I've watched a documentary once, it featured an Island called old age island, it's in Japan where Japanese dump their aging parents there. They won't visit them or help them out. The old people literally have to fend for themselves.

Iska ilaali indhoyars.

Secondly @Steamdevolopment whats with obsession with Islam? This is like the 8th thread you made about Muslims in this week alone.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Here is what I wrote in the politics thread.
I think it was originally an ethnic issue because unlike Huis, Uyghurs are not Chinese so Beijing is trying to erase everything un-Chinese about them to kill their secessionist dreams.

Being Muslim became one of those un-Chinese things. With the terrorism around the world since 2001, attitudes towards Muslims in China have gotten worse. Going even further back, problems started with the communist regimes preaching about atheism and demolishing masjids.

Here's a Hui that I follow on Twitter.

So even the previously esteemed Hui are under attack.

These people are weak and can't do anything for us. It's our job to do what we can for them since we are blessed enough to have our own country.

This isn't like the Palestinians who have half a billion Arabs and other Muslims, even cadaans protesting for them. Uyghurs and Rohingyas are the forgotten Muslims who desperately need our help. No one is speaking for them because they aren't Arab. They are being genocided.
While we can't do anything that will actually help them, it is our duty as Muslims to try anyway. I am not talking about sending them aid or weapons but just a show of support. We are a weak country after all but if Farmajo spoke out about it during his visit to China, it could have inspired other countries, Muslims around the world, and even non-Muslim countries. Instead he has continued the tradition of Muslim countries around the world stepping on each other to reach the top.

The guy can't even speak out against Ethiopia and Kenya so I'm not surprised by any of this but I'm still disappointed that this is where we are as a country.
:francis:
Really? Turkey does it all for show and don't even belive their bullshit. Erdogan recalls ambassador from israel, uses strong language to condemn their mistreatment of Palestinians yet refuse to cut ties economically. Erdogan as sultan of the ummah is nothing but a mirage.
Of course but it's still better than nothing which is what the rest of the Muslim world does. I know Turkey does these things for geopolitical reasons like to become a leader of the Muslim world, to build a new Ottoman Empire, etc, and I see nothing wrong with that.

China looks at Europe and thinks Muslims could ruin the social cohesion if unaddressed

Conformity is very important to Chinese culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts