China is demolishing Mosques that the Uyghurs use and mass incarcerating Muslim Uyghurs..

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
So there is no halal food there? Wtf
Yep, In that city Xinjiang that has a lot of Uyghur Muslims living in it, dirty China banned Halal food. They are trying to brain wash the Uyghurs away from Islam and to just focus on the leader of Chiina and the Chinese ways. There is an entire documentary on this. Watch this
Chinese judges also take bribes of a lot of money to put the Murder conviction on an innocent person and then that person gets executed and their organs harvested. There is huge demand for organs in China and not enough supply because a lot of Chinese smoke all the time and mess up their oragans.

Cerberus

VIP

Cerberus

VIP
The below is what the Chinese believe when person dies. You'll laugh.

" After humans die, regardless of good or bad you go to hell, called Diyu, Difu or Yinfu. Two Chinese ghosts called Hei Bai Wu Chang will come to take your spirit and lead you from the human realm to the underworld. And then your spirit is brought before the king of hell, Yanluowang to be judged on your sins and good deeds. Those who are deemed sinners will be sent down to the 18 levels of hell to be punished for their crimes. Those who are decent people are sent to be reincarnated. Those who have committed great deeds of saving someone's life or saving many people can become minor deities like Tu Di Gong. "

Reborn
Yep, In that city Xinjiang that has a lot of Uyghur Muslims living in it, dirty China banned Halal food. They are trying to brain wash the Uyghurs away from Islam and to just focus on the leader of Chiina and the Chinese ways. There is an entire documentary on this. Watch this
Chinese judges also take bribes of a lot of money to put the Murder conviction on an innocent person and then that person gets executed and their organs harvested. There is huge demand for organs in China and not enough supply because a lot of Chinese smoke all the time and mess up their oragans.

Wow so I can't travel to China due no halal food across the country 😭

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
look- have Somalia cut its ties with China and end up as a US colony if you want. if you're not willing to have Somalia turn into a US colony then maybe you're not serious about fighting communism.
Somaliland has:cosbyhmm:

I lowk am starting to agree with @Omar del Sur because certain pictures being spread about the Uyghurs has been proven to be fake and certain Uyghur 'activists' if you can call them that were found to be CIA agents so it wouldn't be too surprising if this was another ploy for US military intervention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending