China calls on US to prevent racism against minorities

Their enemy is not America, its starvation, diseases and fighting to get a functioning country. How you have time for enemies when you dont have the basics in life. Its waste of time and you keep making every excuse to defend this for some reason. fvck BLM and I honestly dont care for the Madow they killed. He was a criminal anyway

Floyd wasn't doing anything illegal at the time..

Also, even if he was he wasn't killed for that, its because he is black.

White criminals hardly get shot down, they are handcuffed and transported to the police station even if they have killed a dozen students.

Honestly, you need to sort out your racism against madows. Where you bullied by one?

Its a bit mad considering the fact that these same policemen would shot you in a heart beat and call you a negro.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Their enemy is not America, its starvation, diseases and fighting to get a functioning country. How you have time for enemies when you dont have the basics in life. Its waste of time and you keep making every excuse to defend this for some reason. fvck BLM and I honestly dont care for the Madow they killed. He was a criminal anyway

As much as i hate Madow myself, i cant ignore injustice. RIP poor soul, his time was up, but still the murderer will need to go to jail. Of course, it should be a negligent charge, not first or second degree murder. Justice for George & the cop Mr. Chauvin is in order.

As much as i hate Madow myself, i cant ignore injustice. RIP poor soul, his time was up, but still the murderer will need to go to jail. Of course, it should be a negligent charge, not first or second degree murder. Justice for George & the cop Mr. Chauvin is in order.
You live in Minnesota...You have every right to protest. Some dude living in mogadishu protesting is what I find stupid when al shabab is killing people everyday. Like i said they killed 9 doctors the other day and no one in the government encouraged protest. But for this guy living other side of the world is?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Farmajo has a very high energy. I am proud to have been a member and a comrade of Farmajo

Guul Nabad Iyo Nolol

u r biased towards him because of your family connection

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You live in Minnesota...You have every right to protest. Some dude living in mogadishu protesting is what I find stupid when al shabab is killing people everyday. Like i said they killed 9 doctors the other day and no one in the government encouraged protest. But for this guy living other side of the world is?

I agree. The world joining is a bit pretentious. It is not their cause. I think in a way, they are poking at Trump, who seems like he is hated universally! loooooooooooool

I am curious how the election will end walaahi, inshallaah i want to see how things will turn out.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
No disrespect - Maddows die because they made a mistake, but the police takes it too far

Simply, they use disproportional response to a "Crime/Felony/Misdemeanor"

Police will not and not randomly pick a person to kill nor do they discriminate based on color at a hunch. Unfortunately, statistics allows them to discriminate because repeatedly the disadvantage people always makes a crime and so puts a stain on the minority people

A fake $100 bill was the issue, yes it does not mean a Death Penalty, but still it all started because of a misdemeanor

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No disrespect - Maddows die because they made a mistake, but the police takes it too far

Simply, they use disproportional response to a "Crime/Felony/Misdemeanor"

Police will not and not randomly pick a person to kill nor do they discriminate based on color at a hunch. Unfortunately, statistics allows them to discriminate because repeatedly the disadvantage people always makes a crime and so puts a stain on the minority people

A fake $100 bill was the issue, yes it does not mean a Death Penalty, but still it all started because of a misdemeanor

Can u imagine all this- because of a stupid counterfeit money? The owner of the store is quoted saying he wished he didn't call police on that day.

I bet . Millions of dollars damage, life lost, lives lost, chaos & uncertainty. All for police stupidity & a sad departed soul who was high. RIP

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Can u imagine all this- because of a stupid counterfeit money? The owner of the store is quoted saying he wished he didn't call police on that day.

I bet . Millions of dollars damage, life lost, lives lost, chaos & uncertainty. All for police stupidity & a sad departed soul who was high. RIP
It started due to a "misdemeanor" and ended disproportional. He shouldn't commit crime, but that does not mean a Death Penalty

The owner had full right to call police, police responded, and a bad apple and a mistake had lead to this

RIP but counterfeit was the start and the spark.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Excuse me? I have ZERO connection with Faarmaajo! ZERO!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Isn't your Husband a Marehan
Your Kids a Marehan

Farmajo is a leader on par with the best (Once he is seen)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Isn't your Husband a Marehan
Your Kids a Marehan

Farmajo is a leader on par with the best (Once he is seen)

My kids are, NOT me. My kids will inherit his money, not me. They say i will take his wealth to my qabil

ha ha ha ha ha h ahaa

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
My kids are, NOT me. My kids will inherit his money, not me. They say i will take his wealth to my qabil

ha ha ha ha ha h ahaa
1591105051439.png

It started due to a "misdemeanor" and ended disproportional. He shouldn't commit crime, but that does not mean a Death Penalty

The owner had full right to call police, police responded, and a bad apple and a mistake had lead to this

The "bad apple" analogy used to illustrate certain cops killing blacks is ridiculous. Lol

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The "bad apple" analogy used to illustrate certain cops killing blacks is ridiculous. Lmao
The guy he killed ain't a random nigga he saw. A guy who committed a "misdemeanor"

His response was unnecessary, but still shows that he is indeed a part of a group of "bad apples"

I don't think American police have a "shoot any black men on sight" policy

The guy he killed ain't a random nigga he saw. A guy who committed a "misdemeanor"

His response was unnecessary, but still shows that he is indeed a part of a group of "bad apples"

I don't think American police have a "shoot any black men on sight" policy
I'm aware of the situation. I'm just stating that the specific use of language is downplaying the problem, and makes people less inlined to deal with it.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Hold on a minute, wasn't it proven it wasn't a counterfeit? Pretty sure I read the guy was innocent.

the
China's Foreign Ministry called on the US on Monday to prevent racial discrimination against minorities following the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died last week after being pinned down by a white police officer in the state of Minnesota.

Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Zhao Lijian said China is following developments regarding Floyd's death, CNN reported

Underlining that black lives are important, Zhao said their rights should be protected.

"Racial discrimination against minorities is a social ill in the United States. What happened again reflects there are serious problems that should be urgently addressed -- that is the racial discrimination and violent law enforcement by police," he said, according to the report.

Zhao said China hopes the US will take concrete measures to fulfill its obligations to protect the legal rights of minorities.

The call triggered a reaction on social media.

Many people on Twitter said China has nothing to say about minority rights and racism.

China has been accused of human rights violations in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region and of holding millions of Uyghur Turks in camps called "vocational training centers."

There are also reports that China is attempting to suppress pro-democracy demonstrations in Hong Kong through its new national security law. The National People's Congress, China's top legislative body, formally passed the Hong Kong security legislation on May 28 which is said to be aimed at improving the legal system and enforcement mechanisms for Hong Kong.
the other day i got kicked out of a chinese restaurant what is china gonna say to that

Attachments

• ufdup.png
    ufdup.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 57

Trending

Latest posts