China calls on US to prevent racism against minorities

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
China's Foreign Ministry called on the US on Monday to prevent racial discrimination against minorities following the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died last week after being pinned down by a white police officer in the state of Minnesota.

Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Zhao Lijian said China is following developments regarding Floyd's death, CNN reported

Underlining that black lives are important, Zhao said their rights should be protected.

"Racial discrimination against minorities is a social ill in the United States. What happened again reflects there are serious problems that should be urgently addressed -- that is the racial discrimination and violent law enforcement by police," he said, according to the report.

Zhao said China hopes the US will take concrete measures to fulfill its obligations to protect the legal rights of minorities.

The call triggered a reaction on social media.

Many people on Twitter said China has nothing to say about minority rights and racism.

China has been accused of human rights violations in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region and of holding millions of Uyghur Turks in camps called "vocational training centers."

There are also reports that China is attempting to suppress pro-democracy demonstrations in Hong Kong through its new national security law. The National People's Congress, China's top legislative body, formally passed the Hong Kong security legislation on May 28 which is said to be aimed at improving the legal system and enforcement mechanisms for Hong Kong.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
China's Foreign Ministry called on the US on Monday to prevent racial discrimination against minorities following the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died last week after being pinned down by a white police officer in the state of Minnesota.

Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Zhao Lijian said China is following developments regarding Floyd's death, CNN reported

Underlining that black lives are important, Zhao said their rights should be protected.

"Racial discrimination against minorities is a social ill in the United States. What happened again reflects there are serious problems that should be urgently addressed -- that is the racial discrimination and violent law enforcement by police," he said, according to the report.

Zhao said China hopes the US will take concrete measures to fulfill its obligations to protect the legal rights of minorities.

Many people on Twitter said China has nothing to say about minority rights and racism.

China has been accused of human rights violations in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region and of holding millions of Uyghur Turks in camps called "vocational training centers."

There are also reports that China is attempting to suppress pro-democracy demonstrations in Hong Kong through its new national security law. The National People's Congress, China's top legislative body, formally passed the Hong Kong security legislation on May 28 which is said to be aimed at improving the legal system and enforcement mechanisms for Hong Kong.
They should worry about not causing a new virus first:ufdup:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

:deadmanny::russ:

@Jaydaan

Looool

This is what I was talking about.

Other nations with issues with the USA, will jump on the bandwagon to shame the US government.

Do you think China cares about BLM?

@Jaydaan

Looool

This is what I was talking about.

Other nations with issues with the USA, will jump on the bandwagon to shame the US government.

Do you think China cares about BLM?
China scoring political points with the other super power is one thing. Somalia don’t even have a functioning government. You keep ignoring the truth of what’s going on. People in Somalia don’t care for what’s happening in America. This is from Somali western in the government Who has been given orders to do these protest

China scoring political points with the other super power is one thing. Somalia don’t even have a functioning government. You keep ignoring the truth of what’s going on. People in Somalia don’t care for what’s happening in America. This is from Somali western in the government Who has been given orders to do these protest

Who will order the Somali government to do this?

The western government does not sanction this protest. So who Jaydaan?

How can you order a group of people that don't even have a functioning government?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Didn't China just evict poor black Africans from their homes? China is just doing to Trump, what Trump did to them in the Korea riots. Trump inspired it, & with a Twist of events, same thing happened to Trump also. In honest opinion, the world needs to be rid of Trump & China. Tho i do have a soft spot for Mr. Trump, baaal kaaley sheeg

1591101305193.png

Who will order the Somali government to do this?

The western government does not sanction this protest. So who Jaydaan?

How can you order a group of people that don't even have a functioning government?
Somali government depends on foreign handouts. I have family members in the government. Im saying there are left wing organisations in the west who has ties to African government where they try to influence those society. This is from some politician who has been told by a left wing group in the west to make a statement and he gets bunch of dumb locals to agree with it by promising them stuff. Thats how it works in Somalia

Somali government depends on foreign handouts. I have family members in the government. Im saying there are left wing organisations in the west who has ties to African government where they try to influence those society. This is from some politician who has been told by a left wing group in the west to make a statement and he gets bunch of dumb locals to agree with it by promising them stuff. Thats how it works in Somalia

What about Syria?

Its a crazy warzone there and i'm sure there are no left wing groups roaming among the rubble, but people are still sympathetic.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Shame on you for bragging about family members in the corrupt govt of low energy farmaajo. or do u mean the Somaliland govt? Puntland? Oh i lost count.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Shame on you for bragging about family members in the corrupt govt of low energy farmaajo. or do u mean the Somaliland govt? Puntland? Oh i lost count.
Farmajo has a very high energy. I am proud to have been a member and a comrade of Farmajo

Guul Nabad Iyo Nolol

What about Syria?

Its a crazy warzone there and i'm sure there are no left wing groups roaming among the rubble, but people are still sympathetic.
so you think a war zone place like Syria people just say...guys I know everything is fecked here and we dont know where our next meal is coming from. But did you guys see what police in America did to George Floyd? we have to protest......its one thing to have these people bomb us and kill our children. But this is too much. Come on now lool

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

They got a point. The US has got a far bloodier and racist history than china.

:patrice:

so you think a war zone place like Syria people just say...guys I know everything is fecked here and we dont know where our next meal is coming from. But did you guys see what police in America did to George Floyd? we have to protest......its one thing to have these people bomb us and kill our children. But this is too much. Come on now lool

They are not protesting saxib, some have just been painting murals. Obviously, they have been doing it for their own people as well.

Honestly, in the case of Syria, i think it is a case of being able to relate. It makes sense, when you've been at the receiving end you tend to be more understanding.

Its called empathy.

Or as a famous saying goes:

'Enemy of my enemy, is my friend'.

They are not protesting saxib, some have just been painting murals. Obviously, they have been doing it for their own people as well.

Honestly, in the case of Syria, i think it is a case of being able to relate. It makes sense, when you've been at the receiving end you tend to be more understanding.

Its called empathy.

Or as a famous saying goes:

'Enemy of my enemy, is my friend'.
Their enemy is not America, its starvation, diseases and fighting to get a functioning country. How you have time for enemies when you dont have the basics in life. Its waste of time and you keep making every excuse to defend this for some reason. fvck BLM and I honestly dont care for the Madow they killed. He was a criminal anyway

Trending

Latest posts