China bans Arab and Muslim names

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I will name my children Muse and Haroon. Those are some beautiful Hebrew Israelite names.:lawd:
If they don't allow that, then I will call them Tutankhamun (Tut for short) and Akhenaten. Beautiful Hotep names.:rejoice:

BTW, Akhenaten was Muslim, but they don't know that.:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
Arabic names are as authentic as Somali names
we are not arabs though. I know that we have extensive arab ties and history. Are we honorary arabs then? No! The way i see it is that we tread behind arabs like some beta . taking on their culture and their names. you can still be a good muslim and celebrate your culture. :birdman:

Jeesto

VIP
I swore a long time ago that there will be no arab names in my future family. They all gonna have authentic somali names such as
Carte(Arte)
Cawaale
Liibaan

Hodan
Ayaan
Sagal:ohhhdamn::rejoice:

Last edited:
we are not arabs though. I know that we have extensive arab ties and history. Are we honorary arabs then? No! The way i see it is that we tread behind arabs like some beta . taking on their culture and their names. you can still be a good muslim and celebrate your culture. :birdman:
I know but banning names that have been in somalia for more than a thousand years it becomes stupid you don't see English People banning noon Germanic names

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Arabic and Somali are not even in the same language branch.

kys cushitic genocider wannabe arab islaminion hypocrite, dont claim somalinimo again saqachan katahy was! :pacspit:
Bit extreme :kodaksmiley:
Names like Frank and John aren't even of English origin, but they're considered as much as a part of that nation's history as a native name :birdman:
Like @government said these names have been present in Somalia for well over a thousand years, they're a part of our culture at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.