Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Take over the South?:drakelaugh: Kkkk, Beesha black hawk down aint nothing to play with sxb. This war will Puntland will look like a little skirmish.

We'll mobilize 200k trained troops with advanced weapons and we'll pay different konfuur tribes to fight under our behalf similar to what Tigray did in Ethiopia and take over the country. It obviously needs time and when the time is right then it'll will be a piece of cake.

tenor.gif

That is true, which is why I was surprised.

Remittances is a decent source of GDP for Somalia so that is going to have major impact going forward.

"Remittances in 2015 were estimated to reach a total of US$1.4 billion in Somalia and support 23% of the GDP."

http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/pr...ogress-to-support-remittance-flows-to-somalia

GDP in Somalia isn't the reported 6.5 billion. Most likely somewhere in the region of 15-25 billion.

Might be something positive. The country has to improve before Gen Z become full fledged adults. They won't send a penny back home.

In reality, Puntland and Somaliland have the same regional autonomy. However, Puntland plays it smart and uses the Somalia brand and milks it.

They didn't even reveal the details behind P&O/Puntland port deal. The FG only got involved due to their secessionist motives and Ethiopia's stake in the deal.

If Somaliland had any quality leadership, they would push for full autonomy and play ball the Buuqland way. They've been out maneuvering the FG since it's inception.

They didn't even reveal the details behind P&O/Puntland port deal. The FG only got involved due to their secessionist motives and Ethiopia's stake in the deal.

If Somaliland had any quality leadership, they would push for full autonomy and play ball the Puntland way. They've been out maneuvering the FG since it's inception.
It will be a long time before our child outmaneuvers us:siilaanyosmile:

Eh Puntland's polices seem to be working but there are problems with corruption I won't lie.

EDIT: You meant bad leadership with Somaliland my bad.

Bad leadership you say:trumpsmirk:. We all know Gaas pocketed the aid money intended for Garowe-Galkayo road. No different than the rest, he's a mooryaan as well

Bad leadership you say:trumpsmirk:. We all know Gaas pocketed the aid money intended for Garowe-Galkayo road. No different than the rest, he's a mooryaan as well
*cough* My uncle calls him Mr. Four pockets, he stashes money into four different pockets. However I did say corruption is a problem but Puntland policies do work in general.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If anyone makes his arguments look stupid, he deletes so I guess you touched a nerve

The fact he does that a lot is telling :mjlol:
Another paranoid retard, if you are concerned about such a non issue then somnet is ideal for you.

Bohol

VIP
Another paranoid retard, if you are concerned about such a non issue then somnet is ideal for you.

I think somnet is an ideal place for her where the landers play kumbaya and hold hands lol. SS, however, has a no nonsense approach to derailing threads.

Bohol

VIP
somnet is full of khat chewing porcupines, trust me, you'll feel right at home. Nobody is forcing you to stay here.

Somnet was originally led by Darood & Hawiye council (Nabeela, Hyperactive, Fah & Abdiwahab) those were the best days of that site but once they made rightwing a Jeegaan a MOD the site started dying. Moral of the story never give power to a Jeegaan they were not meant to lead.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somnet was originally led by Darood & Hawiye council (Nabeela, Hyperactive, Fah & Abdiwahab) but once they made rightwing a Jeegaan a MOD the site started dying. Moral of the story never give power to a Jeegaan they were not meant to lead.
That site has turned into a complete joke, its is controlled by overly-sensitive jeeganlanders, comment anything remotely critical of SL and you're banned on the spot, add to that crazy 40 year old khat addicts on there since 2002 and a 2001 style layout and you have one of the worst somali forums on the net.

Most of these jeegan kids crying about mods here don't seem to know they can fck off and join somnet any time they want where practically everyone is pro SL and their views won't be challenged, but instead they come on sites like Somalispot which is fair, liberal and open minded just to complain. Unbelievable

That site has turned into a complete joke, its is controlled by overly-sensitive jeeganlanders, comment anything remotely critical of SL and you're banned on the spot, add to that crazy 40 year old khat addicts on there since 2002 and a 2001 style layout and you have one of the worst somali forums on the net.

Most of these jeegan kids crying about mods here don't seem to know they can fck off and join somnet any time they want where practically everyone is pro SL and their views won't be challenged, but instead they come on sites like Somalispot which is fair, liberal and open minded just to complain. Unbelievable

Interesting you say that. At least 20 isaaq posters have been banned to limit people contributing to SL topics and can respond to propoaganda posted on here.

Also everyone knows SSpot is a MJ site. It is run by MJ for MJ. Kick off enough of a fuss and you are banned. The irony of what you are saying is funny.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Interesting you say that. At least 20 isaaq posters have been banned to limit people contributing to SL topics and can respond to propoaganda posted on here.

Also everyone knows SSpot is a MJ site. It is run by MJ for MJ. Kick off enough of a fuss and you are banned. The irony of what you are saying is funny.
They should have banned more. :lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.