Children and women in Sheikh protest for Jeegaan army in the east

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Abti Jeegan does not exist but god bless Reer Sheikh for seeing a better future for Somaliland. Inshallah, after Ramadan the eastern borders will be secured and closed.

How come there is no protests for the army in Ceerigaabo, Oodweyne and West Burco. The people there are not losing sleep over who is dying in Tukaraq.

:manny:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
How come there is no protests for the army in Ceerigaabo, Oodweyne and West Burco. The people there are not losing sleep over who is dying in Tukaraq.

So far Abti only Caynabo and Sheikh done the protest. Nowhere else in Somaliland have they done that. Plus, Tukaraq is not serious. Puntland only raids but they eventually get karbashed and repelled against few SL army divisions in eastern Sool.

Bohol

VIP
So far Abti only Caynabo and Sheikh done the protest. Nowhere else in Somaliland have they done that. Plus, Tukaraq is not serious. Puntland only raids but they eventually get karbashed and repelled against few SL army divisions in eastern Sool.

Over a hundred dead from both sides + hundreds injured within 10 days is serious.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

@Factz is delusional and this is how I know he doesn't know much about current situation in SL. The Blue flag was raised in West Burco last week, I have sources who told me this.

Cumar

VIP
@Bohol The reason they are protesting in support is they have decent amount of boys on the front lines as well.

Ciise Muuse are unique since Jegaan actually works against them but they still support their own in the admin.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Over a hundred dead from both sides + hundreds injured within 10 days is serious.

Remember last week abti when Puntland claimed they killed 45 SL troops when only 16 was killed?

So far, we don't have the answers today but I have heard it's worse than last weeks battle. However, Muuse Biixi sent more reinforcement and it seems PL were pushed back very hard and I heard UAE provided weapons so Tukaraq is not really serious since Somaliland got on lock.

@Factz is delusional and this is how I know he doesn't know much about current situation in SL. The Blue flag was raised in West Burco last week, I have sources who told me this.

Majority of HY are pro-Somalilanders. The only delusional one here is you my friend. My father personally knows the Sultan of HY and he and his elders all support Somaliland.

A small minority waving blue flags doesn't mean anything. :manny:

I spit out my shaah :chrisfreshhah:

It will be a cold day in hell before it is raised in Burco. Pull the other one sxb

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol The reason they are protesting in support is they have decent amount of boys on the front lines as well.

Ciise Muuse are unique since Jegaan actually works against them but they still support their own in the admin.

There is more SM in the east division than CM. CM don't like serving in the army usually but chill in Berbera and Sheikh.

Cumar

VIP
@Starscream

@Bohol is also correct. Deeriyahan Ciise Muuse (HA) and Muuse Cabdaale (HY) also live together in Sheekh in peace.

The clan border between HA and HY is at Dubur which is where the CM meet the HY about 6KM south of Sheikh.

Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 6.04.06 PM.png

Last edited:

Cumar

VIP
I spit out my shaah :chrisfreshhah:

It will be a cold day in hell before it is raised in Burco. Pull the other one sxb

Huuno, It is not my fault @Bohol's people don't want to share a country with you anymore when you keep attacking them in Ceelafweyn.
85ab92c3ef23a738dc7b27c400d4d67f.png

Bohol

VIP
Huuno, It is not my fault @Bohol's people don't want to share a country with you anymore when you keep attacking them in Ceelafweyn.
85ab92c3ef23a738dc7b27c400d4d67f.png

The thing with Burco is it is not monolithic. You might have one side supporting ISIS and the other Al Qaeda. They always have different stances were's reer Hargeisa speak more as one voice usually.

Bohol

VIP
@Starscream

@Bohol is also correct. Deeriyahan (HA), Ciise Muuse (HA) and Muuse Cabdaale (HY) also live together in Sheekh in peace.

The clan border between HA and HY is at Dubur which is where the CM meet the HY about 6KM south of Sheikh.

View attachment 46072

Muuse Cabdalle also settle in west of Sheikh. The largest town in Sheekh district after Sheikh is called Go'da weyn (exclusively settled by MC). I remember Dahir Riyaale admin made it a district.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts