Children and women in Sheikh protest for Jeegaan army in the east

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I can't speak for these other guys, but my family pledged to not send any remittances if they join the Jeegaan army.

No such thing as Jeegan abti but it's upto you how you use your money. I personally did not send any remittances and I thought Somaliland had the money and capacity to cover it. Anyways, why are you against the borders? Remember all African nations defend their borders that was designed by the Europeans and we're no different in that aspect.

Also, @Wei @Bohol understand this. If Somaliland secured their eastern borders then the AU will have no choice but to recongnize us.

Bohol

VIP
No such thing as Jeegan abti but it's upto you how you use your money. I personally did not send any remittances and I thought Somaliland had the money and capacity to cover it. Anyways, why are you against the borders? Remember all African nations defend their borders that was designed by the Europeans and we're no different in that aspect.

Also, @Wei @Bohol understand this. If Somaliland secured their eastern borders then the AU will have no choice but to recongnize us.

kkkkk you believe in ictiraaf coming after 27 years of failure? you might as well believe in
Aladdin and the flying carpet being real.

giphy.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
kkkkk you believe in ictiraaf coming after 27 years of failure? you might as well believe in
Aladdin and the flying carpet being real.

giphy.gif

Listen abti. Name me one Isaaq president of Somalia? I used to support Somaliweyn until I realized that there are many people of Somalia who worship Siad Barre and believe what he did against us was God's work. They see us as some Idoor jew behind all Somali problems kkk.

Recognition is possible today. AU agreed that our chances of recognition would be higher if we control 100% of our claimed borders. Let's not forget UAE issue with Somalia also opened a new pool for our recognition. I believe we have more chance today then the past. Inshallah it'll happen and may we prosper better than the UAE.

Ok, answer this. If Somaliland secures its borders but still no concrete talks with the AU/UN, what will be your option? Full autonomy within the union is your best option, but some have no logic.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Wei @Bohol Somaliland's best chance is getting a special deal like Scotland, Catalonia or Québec.

That has always been my view. :manny:

Bohol

VIP
Listen abti. Name me one Isaaq president of Somalia? I used to support Somaliweyn until I realized that there are many people of Somalia who worship Siad Barre and believe what he did against us was God's work. They are us as some Idoor jew behind all Somali problems kkk.

Recognition is possible today. AU agreed that our chances of recognition would be higher if we control 100% of our claimed borders. Let's not forget UAE issue with Somalia also opened a new pool for our recognition. I believe we have more chance today then the past. Inshallah it'll happen and may we prosper better than the UAE.

Somalia was under dictatorship between 1969 - 1991. In a fair free election, a northern man can win in Somalia.

Bohol

VIP
@Wei @Bohol Somaliland's best chance is getting a special deal like Scotland, Catalonia or Québec.

That has always been my view. :manny:

Somaliland had so many missed opportunities since the early 2000s. The more stronger the federal government gets the less leverage it will have imo.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ok, answer this. If Somaliland secures its borders but still no concrete talks with the AU/UN, what will be your option? Full autonomy within the union is your best option, but some have no logic.

If we don't become recongnized for another 5 years then we'll unite with Djibouti and form Adalland and if that doesn't work.

Then we'll take over Somalia and establish the Isaaq People's Liberation Front (IPLF) and rule Somali people until the day of judgement.

Somaliland had so many missed opportunities since the early 2000s. The more stronger the federal government gets the less leverage it will have imo.
We could be a confederation rather than a federal government if Somaliland got involved earlier. Puntland loves it autonomy and a earlier ally to help safeguard it would have gone a long way.

Bohol

VIP
We could be a confederation rather than a federal government if Somaliland got involved earlier. Puntland loves it autonomy and a earlier ally to help safeguard it would have gone a long way.

In reality, Puntland and Somaliland have the same regional autonomy. However, Puntland plays it smart and uses the Somalia brand and milks it.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
If we don't become recongnized for another 5 years then we'll unite with Djibouti and form Adalland and if that doesn't work.

Then we'll take over Somalia and establish the Isaaq People's Liberation Front (IPLF) and rule Somali people until the day of judgement.

tenor.gif

Take over the South?:drakelaugh: Kkkk, Beesha black hawk down aint nothing to play with sxb. This war will Puntland will look like a little skirmish.

In reality, Puntland and Somaliland have the same regional autonomy. However, Puntland plays it smart and uses the Somalia brand and milks it.
I prefer enjoying the fruits of our labour since we helped birthed this FGS. However centralist dog whistles are always blowing so a regional ally would be helpful since Xaaf won't always run Galmudug.

Gambar

VIP
I prefer enjoying the fruits of our labour since we helped birthed this FGS. However centralist dog whistles are always blowing so a regional ally would be helpful since Xaaf won't always run Galmudug.
Puntland did birth it, and others should do the same and embolden themselves through regional states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending