Children and women in Sheikh protest for Jeegaan army in the east

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
True, Mudane @Saalax Bidaar was indeed correct in his assessment that the SL Army was doing quite well in Tukaraq considering they are divided on clan lines at the moment.

It is no coincidence PL choose to attack now to take advantage of that rift.

Yep. I am sure everyone in social media keeps track of their relatives in the army. It is rare to
find an HY person saying my relative is in the army in fbook.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You might find 1 or 2 Isaxaaqs from Hargeisa but majority of HY soldiers in the army are awol.

Abti two out of sixteen Somaliland soldiers that died were HY. Plus, my own Abti has a friend from Hargeisa who is a soldier in Tukaraq confirmed that HY are in SL division in eastern Sool. However, they are very small compared to HA, GB, Eidagale, HJ and Arap which I agree on you but they're not tiny as you think.

Bohol

VIP
Abti two out of sixteen Somaliland soldiers that died were HY. Plus, my own Abti has a friend from Hargeisa who is a soldier in Tukaraq confirmed that HY are in SL division in eastern Sool. However, they are very small compared to HA, GB, Eidagale, HJ and Arap which I agree on you but they're not tiny as you think.

I haven't heard of any HY soldier dying there and if the few there die there well tough luck they are ehlu naar. No one is going to shed tears for them.

:manny:

You are here claiming there are "Plenty of HY" on the front lines, And I'm supposedly the liar?

There is no HY on the front lines, you are very mistaken if you think otherwise.

Since HY left the army is majority Galbeed (HA+Gadabursi) with some Arap, Ciidagale and HJ rounding it out.

Don't break your fast just to spite me. :manny:

Enlighten me Gabiley boy
IMG_2688.GIF

I recall last time you were on here, you had issue with your fellow SM :lolbron:

Now you have re invented yourself and always have HJ in your moth. A clan you don't border. That would be one thing but then you also exerting yourself in the name of HY and what they doing
You border neither the eastern HY of which you speak or HJ. When you were last on here you never spoke of these clans.

From now on I will call you rent a mob boy. You will change your tune in 3.2.1 :russ:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Enlighten me Gabiley boy View attachment 46090

I recall last time you were on here, you had issue with your fellow SM :lolbron:

Now you have re invented yourself and always have HJ in your moth. A clan you don't border. That would be one thing but then you also exerting yourself in the name of HY and what they doing
You border neither the eastern HY of which you speak or HJ. When you were last on here you never spoke of these clans.

From now on I will call you rent a mob boy. You will change your tune in 3.2.1 :russ:

Situation on the ground changed immensely since I was last here. :pachah1:

You are also assuming my connections begin and end in Gabiley which is false premise. :comeon:

Don't feel special Caynaba girl, it's nothing personal. :manny:

If you want to know more about me just ask, my DM's are always open.

Situation on the ground changed immensely since I was last here. :pachah1:

You are also assuming my connections begin and end in Gabiley which is false premise. :comeon:

Don't feel special Caynaba girl, it's nothing personal. :manny:

If you want to know more about me just ask, my DM's are always open.

Whichever way the wind blows sxb

Tomorrow I will keep a look out at the forecast...wind direction already tells me what your opinions are

Cumar

VIP
Whichever way the wind blows sxb

Tomorrow I will keep a look out at the forecast...wind direction already tells me what your opinions are

A lot of the FKD I engage in on here is not serious and just for banter, you'd do well to take note of that. :manny:

If you did your research on me like you claim to have, you'd see that i'm actually a quite principled guy. You gotta learn to separate the obvious trolling from my more serious moments. I am much more nuanced than you make me out to be huuno.

Jokes aside, do you think you speak for every HY? Plenty are in the SL army fighting on the front lines. Somaliandernimo doesn't end with loosing an election.

There was no blue flag raised in Burco. @Cumar straight up lying now :gucciwhat:

Plenty of HY share the same sentiment. This project is deteriorating and i fear will come to a crashing end in the near future.

Cumar

VIP
@Wei Certain folks get angry when u tell the truth on here but I will continue to tell it. :manny:

I can't speak for these other guys, but my family pledged to not send any remittances if they join the Jeegaan army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts