Children and women in Sheikh protest for Jeegaan army in the east

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Starscream

@Bohol is also correct. Deeriyahan (HA), Ciise Muuse (HA) and Muuse Cabdaale (HY) also live together in Sheekh in peace.

The clan border between HA and HY is at Dubur which is where the CM meet the HY about 6KM south of Sheikh.

View attachment 46072

@Starscream @Bohol However, Issa Muuse are the dominant clan in Sheikh town and district.

"The Habar Awal clan dominate in Sahil region, principally in the regional capital and port city of Berbera, and the historic town of Sheikh as well as Daarbuduq."

Read the source: http://www.unhcr.org/publ/RESEARCH/3d5d0f3a4.pdf/

People forget that Issa Muuse also lives in Burco just as much as HY live in Saxiil region. Both communities get along and co-exist peacefully together. That's all.

Actually, @Cumar is right. Here is Puntland being congratulated on their 15 May attack in the middle of Burco.

HY calacaal ileen lagama damaado

Waxay hadal hayaan Mudane Biixi nin 4 nagaad leh ino ma taliyo iyo shaad kawiyadaysan qoba ayay u ciil qobaan :drakelaugh:Mid ba sheegtay SY :mjlol:

Bring something that isn't group therapy of some disgruntled youths :camby:

Bohol

VIP
HY calacaal ileen lagama damaado

Waxay hadal hayaan Mudane Biixi nin 4 nagaad leh ino ma taliyo iyo shaad kawiyadaysan qoba ayay u ciil qobaan :drakelaugh:Mid ba sheegtay SY :mjlol:

Bring something that isn't group therapy of some disgruntled youths :camby:

You can't even write Somali. :mjlol: SY doesn't calaacal we get the job done. It is your folks that are crying about Caare and Baruurmadow still being in jail.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Bohol When Baruurmadow was denied Lawyer, did you know what the clan makeup of the Judicial panel was?

3 Habar Yonis and 2 Ciidagale kkk.

You can't even write Somali. :mjlol: SY doesn't calaacal we get the job done. It is your folks that are crying about Caare and Baruurmadow still being in jail.

I typed fast. Interesting situation. Other HY only care about their 'SY brothers' when they have a axe to grind with the current administration :mjlol:

Walaalahay HY who didn't acknowledge your little clans existence until it suits them :drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP
I typed fast. Interesting situation. Other HY only care about their 'SY brothers' when they have a axe to grind with the current administration :mjlol:

Walaalahay HY who didn't acknowledge our little clams existence until it suits them :drakelaugh:

What the hell are you talking about? the men who are congratulating the slaughter of the
Sland soldiers in the middle of Burco are SY. That shows SY balls, we took many armed
pick up trucks and cash from the "army" in Sanaag forcefully meanwhile in Burco during
the so called "May 15 celebrations" we spitted on the memory of those slaughtered in Tukaraq.
SY are the ultimate gangsters. Poor thing thinks SY only live in Sanaag nope we have a strong presence in Burco as well.

:trumpsmirk:

What the hell are you talking about? the men who are congratulating the slaughter of the
Sland soldiers in the middle of Burco are SY. That shows SY balls, we took many armed
pick up trucks and cash from the "army" in Sanaag forcefully in Sanaag meanwhile in Burco
we spit on the memory of those slaughtered in Tukaraq. SY are the ultimate gangsters. Poor thing thinks SY only live in Sanaag nope we have a strong presence in Burco as well.

:trumpsmirk:

*West Burco or *Bohol
Ha ceebeyn reer Burco fam. You gonna have people start claiming their hawd tuulo :snoop:anyway I have no interest in stupid an squabbles. People are dying over what ....

And the adhaan in the background in the first vid :snoop:

Bohol

VIP
*West Burco or *Bohol
Ha ceebeyn reer Burco fam. You gonna have people start claiming their hawd tuulo :snoop:anyway I have no interest in stupid an squabbles. People are dying over what ....

And the adhaan in the background in the first vid :snoop:

I already mentioned Burco is not monolithic like Hargeisa. They are very different just like me
and you are different. You can claim your side of Burco (east Burco) if you want a community that supports the Tukaraq nonsense unconditionally.

I have no beef with Puntland or other Somalis though it doesn't make sense supporting wars over defunct British borders blindly.:manny:

WQycGRj.gif

@Factz is delusional and this is how I know he doesn't know much about current situation in SL. The Blue flag was raised in West Burco last week, I have sources who told me this.
Well thats good if they are protesting, If I was from those areas and my boys were fighting for land thats not theirs damn right I would be furious.

I already mentioned Burco is not monolithic like Hargeisa. They are very different just like me
and you are different. You can claim your side of Burco (east Burco) if you want a community that supports the Tukaraq nonsense unconditionally.

I have no beef with Puntland or other Somalis though it doesn't make sense supporting wars over defunct British borders blindly.:manny:

WQycGRj.gif

Jokes aside, do you think you speak for every HY? Plenty are in the SL army fighting on the front lines. Somaliandernimo doesn't end with loosing an election.

There was no blue flag raised in Burco. @Cumar straight up lying now :gucciwhat:

Cumar

VIP
Jokes aside, do you think you speak for every HY? Plenty are in the SL army fighting on the front lines. Somaliandernimo doesn't end with loosing an election.

There was no blue flag raised in Burco. @Cumar straight up lying now :gucciwhat:

You are here claiming there are "Plenty of HY" on the front lines, And I'm supposedly the liar?

There is no HY on the front lines, you are very mistaken if you think otherwise.

Since HY left the army is majority Galbeed (HA+Gadabursi) with some Arap, Ciidagale and HJ rounding it out.

Don't break your fast just to spite me. :manny:

Bohol

VIP

I don't speak for every HY but I am truthful. May 18 wasn't even celebrated in Ceerigaabo
and west Burco. Even your folks in east Burco did not celebrate it big this year. People
especially the youth no longer buy into the ictiraaf is coming nonsense.

You are here claiming there are "Plenty of HY" on the front lines, And I'm supposedly the liar?

There is no HY on the front lines, you are very mistaken if you think otherwise.

Don't break your fast just to spite me. :manny:

Hosjeed right? I swear this forum is interesting

There are some, that is not a lie. Dont be quick to believe propaganda. Next you will say HY are all pro-Somalia :duck:

Cumar

VIP
Hosjeed right? I swear this forum is interesting

There are some, that is not a lie. Dont be quick to believe propaganda. Next you will say HY are all pro-Somalia :duck:

I never said HY are Pro-Somalia, I don't know what they think. Maybe you should ask your neighbours in Burco what they feel is in their best interests.

I don't speak for them. :farmajoyaab:

You said "lot's of HY are on the front lines" so that is what I am disputing.

WQycGRj.gif
You took the words straight from my mouth. That is what I have been trying to explain to the Isaaq ppl. But they don't get it.

Bohol

VIP
I never said HY are Pro-Somalia, I don't know what they think. Maybe you should ask your neighbours in Burco what they feel is in their best interests.

I don't speak for them. :farmajoyaab:

You said "lot's of HY are on the front lines" so that is what I am disputing.

Most HY soldiers on the eastern division in Sool were SY, they quit and followed Caare. That is
why I haven't heard of a single SY soldier dying in Tukaraq since the clashes began in May 15. Anyway, she wouldn't know in Burco SY and HJ don't intermarry since we live in west Burco with the other HY.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Most HY soldiers on the eastern division in Sool were SY, they quit and followed Caare. That is why I haven't heard of a single SY soldier dying in Tukaraq since the clashes began in May 15.

Abti, there are HY soldiers in Tukaraq maybe not much like the others but they are present along with their Garhajis brother Eidagale. Let's not forget, most of them are mostly western HY since eastern HY armies are mostly concentrated in Sanaag.

Bohol

VIP
Abti, there are HY soldiers in Tukaraq maybe not much like the others but they are present along with their Garhajis brother Eidagale. Let's not forget, most of them are mostly western HY since eastern HY armies are mostly concentrated in Sanaag.

You might find 1 or 2 Isaxaaqs from Hargeisa but majority of HY soldiers in the army are awol.

Cumar

VIP
You might find 1 or 2 Isaxaaqs from Hargeisa but majority of HY soldiers in the army are awol.

True, Mudane @Saalax Bidaar was indeed correct in his assessment that the SL Army was doing quite well in Tukaraq considering they are divided on clan lines at the moment.

It is no coincidence PL choose to attack now to take advantage of that rift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending